Black People : Is Political Correctness Ruining Honesty???

Royal_T

Mar 9, 2003
CHICAGO, ILL-NOIZE (EVANSTON)
Occupation
LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
I watch televison (unfortunately) and see so many people hold their tongue due to being politically correct. In my opinion it's an "acceptable" way of lying.

It's rubbing off into everyday life with everyday folk. Does anyone see this as a problem? If people bottle up what they really want to say, how much progress are we really making as a people (black), as a society (America) and the Global community.

Should we stomp out PC or am I on the wrong page!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

happy69

May 3, 2002
Yes, PC is legislated, and you cannot legislate Hate or Indifference.... Plus, I think that us--Black Folk-- should want to know really where "someone" stands--- we are always being fooled... some of us any way.

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
What IS "political" and "correctness"? How is it defined and what purpose does it serve and for whom does it benefit? How does being politically correct when we speak impact our constitutional right of "free" speech?

Good topic Royal T!

Peace!

DreamFunk

May 27, 2003
Memphis10/ VA
I agree with you all 100%...

..."political correctness" goes hand-in-hand with the "player hater" thing in the Black community....who does it benifit...???...it benifits the the sheep hearders who gain fame and fortune off of the mindless sheep.....

...how do you supress "freedom of speech"...???...you get people to believe that having your own opinion is wrong.....

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.