Black People : Is Political Correctness Ruining Honesty???

Royal_T

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 9, 2003
CHICAGO, ILL-NOIZE (EVANSTON)
Occupation
LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
I watch televison (unfortunately) and see so many people hold their tongue due to being politically correct. In my opinion it's an "acceptable" way of lying.

It's rubbing off into everyday life with everyday folk. Does anyone see this as a problem? If people bottle up what they really want to say, how much progress are we really making as a people (black), as a society (America) and the Global community.

Should we stomp out PC or am I on the wrong page!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What IS "political" and "correctness"? How is it defined and what purpose does it serve and for whom does it benefit? How does being politically correct when we speak impact our constitutional right of "free" speech?

Good topic Royal T!

Peace!

I agree with you all 100%...

..."political correctness" goes hand-in-hand with the "player hater" thing in the Black community....who does it benifit...???...it benifits the the sheep hearders who gain fame and fortune off of the mindless sheep.....

...how do you supress "freedom of speech"...???...you get people to believe that having your own opinion is wrong.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back