Black Relationships : Is Phone Sex Considered Cheating?

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
I recently talked to my best friend over the phone and she wasnt happy in her relationship and what not. She was tellin me how her boyfriend be talkin to other females off the net and be talkin dirty to them over the telephone. Even caught a girl her man was talkin to moanin over the phone while she in the other room watching tv. Her man says its not considered cheating he just tellin them (meaning women) what they wanna hear and that its his house and if she dont like it she can step. Is phone sex considered cheating? Let me break it down for the ladies....

1. Yes, if u feel insecure about your relationship and you cant trust him, leave him there's better fish to fry. Why waste your time he's gonna keep doing it anyway.

2. Could she be doing something that's not pleasing him? Besides sex? I suggest getting rid of the computer permanently, but what difference will it make, he can do the same in public.

3. She says all men are dogs, but thats not the case. Why continue being with him and he says that you can be replaced?

Lies destroys relationships and can get you hurt in the progress. Its your chance leave now, or suffer future consequences..........

Aaliyahmonet

Good question.

Your friend's man has no respect for her to begin with ("don't like it take a hike"). If this guy feels like he needs to service women by giving them what they want... perhaps he needs to change his profession. If she feels uncomfortable with him doing it, then she feels 'cheated'...thus he is cheating on her. If he'll do this online, there's not telling what he'll do offline. Him giving her the ultimatum to deal or depart is just a confession that he knows in his heart he is doing wrong by her.

Your friend has all the rad flags; ahem, should I say billboard evidence that this man is no good for her.

IMO, a person who resorts to phone or cyber sex while involved is just 'practicing' and waiting for the perfect opportunity. That, or they have the urge, but not the confidence to go out and 'score'. Who'd want to be with some one who is vibing on some one else?

I hope your friend overcomes this. It's hard to let go of some one you have loved for a long time when they have an irreversible destructive habit that is wreckless to you AND themselves. She needs thinks in terms of HER... he has NO qualms in seeking that which fulfills his needs/wants. Sorry, they need to split.

Peace

Bad mojo any way it is looked at. But I would consider it "cheating" or at the very least, a serious violation of the Trust inherent/required in a relationship. (On the other hand, I am a very incurably, traditional romantic; an undoubtedly fatal flaw in me. <g>)

1). Yeah, go there (away, that is); it'll prolly be much better after the hurt (of losing/leaving an already lost cause) eases (not that it truly does .. or so it seems at the time).

2) No sense in dumping the puter: the puter ain't making the phone calls! As to whether or not she is doing anything; that might not matter since that wasn't in his response.

3) I do so hate running into women after they've been hurt like this. She'll undoubtedly feel this way for a while after getting out of the mess. (Prolly won't be able to get over the attitude as long as she is still looking at/interacting with him.) But, since, according to him, it is "his house and if she dont like it she can step", she would prolly be better off. Not, of course, that that is not gonna feel as if it hurts worse than what she is living.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back