Pan-Africanism : Is Pan Africanism a Pipe Dream?

I somedays think it is .. When I look around and see so many of our people still lost, who refuse to seek knowledge and wisdom it is discouraging. I for one have declared that I won't do ignorance any more.. meaning I don't even wanna hear about some mess,drama niggaism.... I just refuse to waste my energy anymore. I think there will always be those who get it, and those that don't, and those that don't wanna get it. I will help those who truly want help and information. This will allow me to be at peace and eliminate stress.

I somedays think it is .. When I look around and see so many of our people still lost, who refuse to seek knowledge and wisdom it is discouraging. I for one have declared that I won't do ignorance any more.. meaning I don't even wanna hear about some mess,drama niggaism.... I just refuse to waste my energy anymore. I think there will always be those who get it, and those that don't, and those that don't wanna get it. I will help those who truly want help and information. This will allow me to be at peace and eliminate stress.

Peace teachthechildren!

Teach The Children is what we Must Do!

For example, lets look at the Program of the OAAU which calls for Reorientation.

This is where some of our people who claim to speak in the name of Brother Malcolm X expose their dumbness, deafness and Blindness, especially those who cling to the Devils Religion.

To paraphrase..."our struggle is part of a larger world struggle of oppressed people against all forms of oppression".

Changing the thinking of the Americanized negro over the last 50 years had proven an almost impossible task, relatively speaking, but not totally.

The OAAU Charter also states "We are not opposed to multiethnic associations in any walk if life".

Does my agreeing with these statement make me an "integrationist"? No it does not because I not only believe in and belong to organizations which practice racial unity and racial solidarity but I belong to organizations which have been a part of and an extension of the Black Consciousness Movement in South Africa since 1981.

It is over, past time for us to internationalize our struggle and separate from the culture, politics and ideology of this Americanized Beast which is in of itself a racist, imperialist settler colonial regime which is a millions times worst than the apartheid states of South Africa and Israel.

I don't take discussions on a MB personally, ergo, any disagreement on issues or events ON MY PART has nothing to do with "getting along."

I don't know of any race or group of people who agree on everything 100%. Certainly not white people who fight wildly amongst themselves but when a non-white threatens their world hegemony, come together as a solid mass.

A closer to "experience" example: When the publisher of the slimy magazine, Hustler, was taken to court for publishing obsenity, every girlie mag owner and many newspapers that had denounced the magazine and/or called Larry Flynt everything but a child of God previously, put aside their differences and en masse, joined in the case as a "friend of the court" on BEHALF of Hustler.

Disagreements on a MB and the resulting bruised egoes of some posters don't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to Pan-Africanism. Oh, and just as we may argue all day, if you throw a fab party tonight, all will put aside "political" differences, come together and have a good ole time!
Yes, we cannot forget the imperative and need for Pan Africanism now more then ever and we must help in every way we can and any way we can! Our sisters and brothers on the continent!

as long as black people cannot get along pan african is a dream…..
Which is why I agree with Dr. John Henrik Clarke's teaching that we have overused the word black! Although an honorable term, it is very limiting in that it does not reflect, land, history, or culture! Only those who study and know what it means to be PanAfrikanist are qualified to lead anywhere in the world!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back