Pets / Animals : Is Owning a Pet a Luxury?

As a single woman living alone I have 3 of GODS creations sent to protect me. Aldert is my first line of defense in my yard. His mother is a Gull Dong & his father is a Boer Boel & Aldert was a gift from my uncle. Broos is my second line of defense in my home. He is a pure bred Tosa Inu. Drika is my third and final line of defense before I resort to deadly weapons. Drika is a rare breed of Turkish Sheepdog & truly is my most prized possession & has been trained to never leave my side & will die for and if necessary with me. My uncles had me work with Drika since his birth. Drika is a special breed not well known because they are the only breed of dog that can attack a full grown grizzly bear & kill it in short order without incurring a scratch. These dogs were provided free by my uncles but they are rather costly to take care of but I love them because GOD watches over them.

Very impressive Lunar Cycle, and welcome to the site. Needless to say, you are well protected:

Gull Dong breed

Gull-dong-wiki-4.jpg

Boerboel breed
11820485_1002378119835071_418022812_n.jpg

Tosa Inus breed
tosainuf1.jpg

Rare breeds of Turkish Sheepdogs

e813966bee94824ef0e10e2ad484623a--kengal-dog-kangal-k%C3%B6pe%C4%9Fi.jpg

Boz
1818beadbaec295db36902e635255a99.jpg

Kangal
f3e4e32ac5391647db87d488766d5b5f.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back