Pets / Animals : Is Owning a Pet a Luxury?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
As a single woman living alone I have 3 of GODS creations sent to protect me. Aldert is my first line of defense in my yard. His mother is a Gull Dong & his father is a Boer Boel & Aldert was a gift from my uncle. Broos is my second line of defense in my home. He is a pure bred Tosa Inu. Drika is my third and final line of defense before I resort to deadly weapons. Drika is a rare breed of Turkish Sheepdog & truly is my most prized possession & has been trained to never leave my side & will die for and if necessary with me. My uncles had me work with Drika since his birth. Drika is a special breed not well known because they are the only breed of dog that can attack a full grown grizzly bear & kill it in short order without incurring a scratch. These dogs were provided free by my uncles but they are rather costly to take care of but I love them because GOD watches over them.

Very impressive Lunar Cycle, and welcome to the site. Needless to say, you are well protected:

Gull Dong breed

Boerboel breed

Tosa Inus breed

Rare breeds of Turkish Sheepdogs

Boz

Kangal

daisybb

Jan 15, 2020
It seems to me there are many knowledgable people, so I`d like to ask for some advice. I`m looking for pet insurance for my puppy. I`ve already found a few reasonable insurances on Petinsurancefinder.com but I still can`t choose between healthypaws and petplan. So share your thoughts and experience with pet insurance, please.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: