Black Spirituality Religion : Is Okra a spiritually unsafe food?

Precious Alexandra,

Now that I think of it, yes they do precious. So, when are you going to jump on the okra band wagon, so to speak?

God Clyde, about jumping on the Okra band wagon..until I am certain about its effects, I shall continue to look at Okra the same way a Turkey looks at an American farmer the day before Thanksgiving, which is something like this;

mlkdaysaulloebgetty.jpg

A

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

God Clyde, about jumping on the Okra band wagon..until I am certain about its effects, I shall continue to look at Okra the same way a Turkey looks at an American farmer the day before Thanksgiving, which is something like this;

mlkdaysaulloebgetty.jpg

A

lol...Simply succinct and precious, Precious Alexandra, creativity to perfection:).

I can only say that as far as Yoruba traditional religion, okra is prized for both its medicinal effects as well as its spiritual ones. So eat to your hearts content. I'm not talking about "magic." that's a white word. Any Yoruba priest worth his salt will tell you that there is no such thing as magic. There is conciousness. there is energy, negative and positive. contraction and expansion. Okra has its own vibe, and its a good one.

I can only say that as far as Yoruba traditional religion, okra is prized for both its medicinal effects as well as its spiritual ones. So eat to your hearts content. I'm not talking about "magic." that's a white word. Any Yoruba priest worth his salt will tell you that there is no such thing as magic. There is conciousness. there is energy, negative and positive. contraction and expansion. Okra has its own vibe, and its a good one.

Agreed... after much discussion with my elders. One of my dreams back in '99 had an "ancestor" that spoke the same about "magic". Modupe...

Tuhwi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back