Black People : Is Newark a Mind Control experiment, Why all the Fratricide and Mad Killing

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The alert came to me from listening to a serious Sister and Brother on www.wbai.org,
from the Stop the Violence Coaliton

It really got whack, when the brother mentioned that these youth have actualy murdered the man that was their father and not know it, or even their own cousin.

what is going on?????

www.wbai.org

In my vantage point of Brooklyn, with the relative peace and calm , free of gang viloence, with brothers like Mark Claxton, Charles Barron, and Eric Adams keeping the officer overseers in check,

I feel no peace comfort or ease, looking at what my people endure in Newark or Detroit, or Kinshasa, or Accra, London, Paris, Bahia

we are a single body

if a rock hit your ear, or a knife was plunged into your big toe, that is not a pleasant feeling,

There is an empathy of altruism that is an Afrocentric Asili, that we have some how lost,
in the drugged out 70s, the played out 80s and the thugged out 90s

as the Last Poets
said will we ever Love again?

Yea! Pretty much.
Oba Sekhemu, therefore we should at least once a week or every now and hen unite , and folks from all over the states or from wherever we are typeing from, sisters brothers and elders, work together, in any way we can and in every way we can to create and form ideas for methodologies for some kinda healing for our people there, an injury to one is an injury to all, and now with this water privatization bull mess, we need to really give our sisters and brothers a hand there, ad as parts of the Creator we have no choice but to be creative for healing modalities.

Getting off topic but yesterday theey did a Newark show on www.wbai.org on brother Hugh Hamilton's show Talk Back at 3 PM and hey man, I had to hold back tears listening to this mother talking about after haveing her water cut off(??!!)trying to live with out water, what the .....?
,here in the US??? with all these doggone fountains and what not, running 24/7 in all the cities in NY and Jersey, man this stuff can't be real and man in hurts!!!!

Oba Sekhemu, therefore we should at least once a week or every now and hen unite , and folks from all over the states or from wherever we are typeing from, sisters brothers and elders, work together, in any way we can and in every way we can to create and form ideas for methodologies for some kinda healing for our people there, an injury to one is an injury to all, and now with this water privatization bull mess, we need to really give our sisters and brothers a hand there, ad as parts of the Creator we have no choice but to be creative for healing modalities.

Getting off topic but yesterday theey did a Newark show on www.wbai.org on brother Hugh Hamilton's show Talk Back at 3 PM and hey man, I had to hold back tears listening to this mother talking about after haveing her water cut off(??!!)trying to live with out water, what the .....?
,here in the US??? with all these doggone fountains and what not, running 24/7 in all the cities in NY and Jersey, man this stuff can't be real and man in hurts!!!!

I feel you brotha.

The privatization of the water in Newark is the proverbial hand writing on the wall and the heralding of imminent domain and gentrification

I've been doing some mentering there over the last ten years, both formerly and informerly. One of my close friends is heavily involved in youth at risk and mentoring.

Unfortunately I won't be living there anymore come the end of the year.

The cost of living has risen quite sharply and the property taxes are high too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back