Black People : Is Newark a Mind Control experiment, Why all the Fratricide and Mad Killing

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The alert came to me from listening to a serious Sister and Brother on www.wbai.org,
    from the Stop the Violence Coaliton

It really got whack, when the brother mentioned that these youth have actualy murdered the man that was their father and not know it, or even their own cousin.

what is going on?????

www.wbai.org

2. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    In my vantage point of Brooklyn, with the relative peace and calm , free of gang viloence, with brothers like Mark Claxton, Charles Barron, and Eric Adams keeping the officer overseers in check,

I feel no peace comfort or ease, looking at what my people endure in Newark or Detroit, or Kinshasa, or Accra, London, Paris, Bahia

we are a single body

if a rock hit your ear, or a knife was plunged into your big toe, that is not a pleasant feeling,

There is an empathy of altruism that is an Afrocentric Asili, that we have some how lost,
    in the drugged out 70s, the played out 80s and the thugged out 90s

as the Last Poets
    said will we ever Love again?

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Yea! Pretty much.

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Oba Sekhemu, therefore we should at least once a week or every now and hen unite , and folks from all over the states or from wherever we are typeing from, sisters brothers and elders, work together, in any way we can and in every way we can to create and form ideas for methodologies for some kinda healing for our people there, an injury to one is an injury to all, and now with this water privatization bull mess, we need to really give our sisters and brothers a hand there, ad as parts of the Creator we have no choice but to be creative for healing modalities.

Getting off topic but yesterday theey did a Newark show on www.wbai.org on brother Hugh Hamilton's show Talk Back at 3 PM and hey man, I had to hold back tears listening to this mother talking about after haveing her water cut off(??!!)trying to live with out water, what the .....?
    ,here in the US??? with all these doggone fountains and what not, running 24/7 in all the cities in NY and Jersey, man this stuff can't be real and man in hurts!!!!

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I feel you brotha.

The privatization of the water in Newark is the proverbial hand writing on the wall and the heralding of imminent domain and gentrification

I've been doing some mentering there over the last ten years, both formerly and informerly. One of my close friends is heavily involved in youth at risk and mentoring.

Unfortunately I won't be living there anymore come the end of the year.

The cost of living has risen quite sharply and the property taxes are high too.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    partner before you do leave please leave those positive folks thatwe can support

We see right now in the motherland how food prices in amny ares have skyrocketed 200% where folks are spending the majority of their funds just o have a meal for the day,

united Kwame and Malcolm said we can reverse all this, of course, not right away but it will take time and a collective effort

and in the spirit there is no time so the things you have done there , the ancestors and the great grands of the children you have helped both smile upon you!!!

AXE

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Thank you brotha. I'll be sure to do exactly what you asked

Peace and light

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    You should investigate rather or not they are using Ridlin and other prescription drugs in NJ schools. This is becoming very common with "problem kids"

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Let's not forget, a lot of these young sisters and brothas were born addicted to controlled substances and their bodies and minds need serious repair

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Excellent point

we have seen the reversals that have happened to hard core drug addicts by useing various protols, change of diet and detoxification, methodoligies adapted by the Ausar Auset community, several Black churches, the NOI, and masjid a Tqwah, hopefully we can work out a discussion pof reversing this syndrome, and as you say if the water is privatized the Illuminati will darn sure put stuff in it to cause greater harm,
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-10-drugs-tap-water_N.htm
    but then again if ritalin is administered to youth in every city, why so much of this in Newark more then any where else?