Black People : Is Newark a Mind Control experiment, Why all the Fratricide and Mad Killing

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The alert came to me from listening to a serious Sister and Brother on www.wbai.org,
from the Stop the Violence Coaliton

It really got whack, when the brother mentioned that these youth have actualy murdered the man that was their father and not know it, or even their own cousin.

what is going on?????

www.wbai.org

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
In my vantage point of Brooklyn, with the relative peace and calm , free of gang viloence, with brothers like Mark Claxton, Charles Barron, and Eric Adams keeping the officer overseers in check,

I feel no peace comfort or ease, looking at what my people endure in Newark or Detroit, or Kinshasa, or Accra, London, Paris, Bahia

we are a single body

if a rock hit your ear, or a knife was plunged into your big toe, that is not a pleasant feeling,

There is an empathy of altruism that is an Afrocentric Asili, that we have some how lost,
in the drugged out 70s, the played out 80s and the thugged out 90s
as the Last Poets
said will we ever Love again?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Yea! Pretty much.
Oba Sekhemu, therefore we should at least once a week or every now and hen unite , and folks from all over the states or from wherever we are typeing from, sisters brothers and elders, work together, in any way we can and in every way we can to create and form ideas for methodologies for some kinda healing for our people there, an injury to one is an injury to all, and now with this water privatization bull mess, we need to really give our sisters and brothers a hand there, ad as parts of the Creator we have no choice but to be creative for healing modalities.

Getting off topic but yesterday theey did a Newark show on www.wbai.org on brother Hugh Hamilton's show Talk Back at 3 PM and hey man, I had to hold back tears listening to this mother talking about after haveing her water cut off(??!!)trying to live with out water, what the .....?
,here in the US??? with all these doggone fountains and what not, running 24/7 in all the cities in NY and Jersey, man this stuff can't be real and man in hurts!!!!

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Oba Sekhemu, therefore we should at least once a week or every now and hen unite , and folks from all over the states or from wherever we are typeing from, sisters brothers and elders, work together, in any way we can and in every way we can to create and form ideas for methodologies for some kinda healing for our people there, an injury to one is an injury to all, and now with this water privatization bull mess, we need to really give our sisters and brothers a hand there, ad as parts of the Creator we have no choice but to be creative for healing modalities.

Getting off topic but yesterday theey did a Newark show on www.wbai.org on brother Hugh Hamilton's show Talk Back at 3 PM and hey man, I had to hold back tears listening to this mother talking about after haveing her water cut off(??!!)trying to live with out water, what the .....?
,here in the US??? with all these doggone fountains and what not, running 24/7 in all the cities in NY and Jersey, man this stuff can't be real and man in hurts!!!!

I feel you brotha.

The privatization of the water in Newark is the proverbial hand writing on the wall and the heralding of imminent domain and gentrification

I've been doing some mentering there over the last ten years, both formerly and informerly. One of my close friends is heavily involved in youth at risk and mentoring.

Unfortunately I won't be living there anymore come the end of the year.

The cost of living has risen quite sharply and the property taxes are high too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : Newark Mayor Ras Baraka Ushers In Change With “Power, Politics & Community Reinvestment Summit” Black People Politics 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Riots in Newark New Jersey 1967 Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Black Baby shot in the mouth in Newark apartment Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black Events : Today Newark Protest for Jobs/ Activist Brother Larry Hamm Black Events 0
Ankhur Black People : The Newark Anti Violence Coalitiion Folks taking Action not just talk Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Events : Stop the Violence demostration in Newark/ Bashir Akinyele of Newark Anti Violence Coalition Black Events 0
Ankhur Black Events : Newark NJ Street Dr. ON KISS Now Black Events 0
Ankhur Black People : Newark Fratricide, We all Need to Help!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Sad Kwanzaa, / UMOJA let us Unify to Pray for the Murder victim families in Newark Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Corie Booker plans to put Newark water rights on the street corner? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Gil Noble; Tells it Like it Is, about the drug question in Newark Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Newark NJ gov. attack on poor Blacks, water supply?? Black People Open Forum 1
Sekhemu Black People : Devils come to Newark Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : discovering newark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : Look I'm sweet phat and fine so boys keep that in mind they wanna kiss me and I disagree my lips hot and red but met a blockhead in the club I'm not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : I'm a RED BONE led along with my beauty home grown and shown on the cell phone as having conversation gone out of my mind listening to that I love yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Its The Foolish And Educated Mind That Believe Slavery Is Over!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Garvey, The Man And His Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Defeated Mind Black People Open Forum 0
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
J Black Poetry : Only you have unforgettable beauty, it is eternal in my memory. It shines clearly in my mind and subconscious mind - this is the best I've seen in my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Spirituality Religion : TD Jakes - NOTHING AS POWERFUL AS A CHANGED MIND Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Will It Ever Occur To Black Afrikan The Only Way To Change Our Living Status Is To Change The Mind Now Controlling Us? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : A Disrespectful Mind For Time, Is A Mind That Does Not Use Time Wisely!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Inside My Mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Way to control anger and wavering of mind Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Spoken Word : Flow best but no success can't achieve goal believe love stole his mind and that's cold this HIP HOP blend is in the top ten he see a chick come with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Black Poetry : whatever's on my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Our mind is the control tower of our life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Idris Elba Will Push His Body, Mind and Engineering Know-How in 4-Part Series, ‘Idris Elba No Limits Black Entertainment 0