Black People : Is Michael Jackson on His Death Bed?

SMH

That's is sad news for his family, and his fans. No matter what is said about him, he was the best entertainer in the world bar none. Even with money and an empire though, Michael never escaped the bittersweet of life. Now to be sued by a child's mother, when your body is so weak... if I was to guess I'd say she sounds like a predator, although I could be wrong.

Let us give our prayers for his strength and comfort.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

That's is sad news for his family, and his fans. No matter what is said about him, he was the best entertainer in the world bar none. Even with money and an empire though, Michael never escaped the bittersweet of life. Now to be sued by a child's mother, when your body is so weak... if I was to guess I'd say she sounds like a predator, although I could be wrong.

Let us give our prayers for his strength and comfort.

sister phynxofkmt,

Your prayers helped Michael for long as they could, peace to you my sister friend, phynxofkmt.

A BLACK MAN ....IN AMERICA.....HAVING OWNERSHIP OVER ANY PART OF THE BEATLES CATALOGUE ?????

I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THOSE MOLESTATION CHARGES STEMMED FROM THIS....AND YET......HE BEAT THOSE CHARGES....

BUT THOSE WHO GET TO RULE PUBLIC OPINION , DID NOT TIRE....AND EVEN NOW , HE IS BEATING THEM IN HIS DEATH.....BECAUSE THE WIND OF LOVE IS BLOWING AWAY THOSE CLOUDS OF CORRUPTION.....

MY LOVE , RESPECT & ADMIRATION FOR MICHAEL JACKSON WILL NEVER CEASE.....

REST IN PEACE

WARRIOR

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

A BLACK MAN ....IN AMERICA.....HAVING OWNERSHIP OVER ANY PART OF THE BEATLES CATALOGUE ?????

I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THOSE MOLESTATION CHARGES STEMMED FROM THIS....AND YET......HE BEAT THOSE CHARGES....

BUT THOSE WHO GET TO RULE PUBLIC OPINION , DID NOT TIRE....AND EVEN NOW , HE IS BEATING THEM IN HIS DEATH.....BECAUSE THE WIND OF LOVE IS BLOWING AWAY THOSE CLOUDS OF CORRUPTION.....

MY LOVE , RESPECT & ADMIRATION FOR MICHAEL JACKSON WILL NEVER CEASE.....

REST IN PEACE

WARRIOR

Brother WARRIOR,

My sentiments exactly, I'm proud to co-sign this, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back