Black Spirituality Religion : IS METAPHYSIC YOUR OPIATE?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Seneb, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    is khallid was rigth?are we slaves of "fantasy world"
    ?I don't say that i don't believe in some kinds teachings wich deal with metaphysics,but some people are going to far,in my view.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Seneb ... Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

OH MY GOSH !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR BELOVED ANCESTOR

KHALLID MUHAMMAD !!!!!​

They killed him ... yall know they killed this Man !!!

I mentioned in another post, how all of this "meta physical" kinda talk ... is similar to what we've been given in the past ... requiring us to believe stuff that we can't see ... more pie in the sky (or in the ground) talk ... while ignoring the fact that our people continue to die and be mistreated, right before our eyes!

It just does not make sense to me. How can we overlook the dying right before our eyes, for that which our eyes can't see?!

I don't even know what meta physical means ... someone told me before ... but even the definition of it, didn't stick with me ... what is it ... spookizm ? ... gosh ... haven't we had enough of that already?

I'm more than willing to understand it ... striving to do so ... it's just that no one has been able to help me do that. Even when i say this, admit my lack of understanding ... i'm then told, well ... you've got to believe it for yourself, search it for yourself, know it for yourself ... discouraging my questions ... yet there are those here, claiming to know it well ... but can't teach it to those of us that do not know, in a manner that we can understand ... and this is the route to our people's collective freedom ?!!

Something is mighty wrong.

Thank You Brother Seneb for sharing this wonderful video of our Beloved Ancestor! :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

3. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Bless

like the video........i was raising the roof at my desk.lol!

Peace

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I REMEMBER WHEN THE ORACLES CAME AND TOLD KHALLID THAT THE ANCESTORS WANTED HIM TO "BALANCE" HIMSELF OR THEY WAS GOING TO TAKE HIM OUT. WHICH THEY DID THRU HIS WIFE WHO WAS A ZIONIST AGENT.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    The Ancestors took Khallid from amongst our own people ... and left you and i ?

Interesting.

Destee

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What Ancestor Muhammad said here is excellent, but let's not take it out of context. While he does mention "metaphysics" much of what he is speaking against is not metaphysical. This is one reason why I believe Leaders should keep their personal rants from getting recorded, he was speaking against other Teachers along the circuit -even Farrakhan himself. He was speaking against Dr. York the Nuwaubians and a few other speakers who were criticizing his actions at that time.

To clarify, Meta-physics basically means "beyond the physical" so anytime you talk about spirit or even mind you are speaking about metaphysics. Most of your Pastors have Doctorates in Metaphysics. Anything you cannot touch, taste, smell, feel etc., things that are beyond your senses are non-physical. Therefore I would even call Dr. Khalid a Metaphysician in the sense that he spoke about non-realities that he wanted to come about but did not exist.

Ufology is a different matter entirely, and we incorrectly catalog Ufology under the topic of metaphysics, it is not the same. I have been in disagreement in the past also with Nuwaubians and a few other sects, most of whom ironically come out of the Nation of Islam about the topic of Ufology.

I am along with Dr. Muhammad and I make sure to always state publicly that the Black Race's recognition of themselves as the Gods and Goddesses of Planet Earth and the Messianic race is far more important than Outofspace information, yet that does not mean we cannot study that information for our own understanding.

But again I will say that our own personal self mastery is even more important than all this put together. It's never about someone else's movement, someone else's ideas ideals rhetoric or concepts- unless those philosophies somehow reinforce what you are building for self.

The Black person that believes in Reptilians, and the Black person that believes in using Guns to exterminate the White Race share the same level of spookism in my opinion, it's not that Reptilians may or maynot exist, or that there aren't Blacks out there actually already finding ways to kill White people- the point is a "spook" is unseen, invisible- and both topics relate to the unseen and the invisible- and some might even say the impossible.

Meanwhile, while we are battling against each other- we are basically in the same bag, the fact is "tunnel vision" and in the inability to think scientifically and logically about anything ulimately keeps us away from the truth, the truth is fluid, not in a straight line down some narrow corridor, it spirals just like our hair spirals.

And if we accepted what Dr. Muhammad says here as truth, and if we walk his path and return to our culture, return to our spirituality- it wouldn't be Islam, it wouldn't be Christianity, it wouldn't be the very logic the Warrior speaks from, it would be based on a spiral systems that was bridged the meta with the physical, bridged the Ancestral world with the physical world. So we can appreciate the Warriordom of his speech, but take it for what it is.

7. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Metaphysics is only a "fantasy" for those who don't understand and DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    See ... i think this is a cop-out response.

If you have the knowledge, but can't get the masses to understand it ... it's way easy to say they don't want to understand ... than it is to speak to your inability to teach this thing you claim to know so well.

It's like your child's teacher saying, they are too stupid to learn, never considering the possibility that they can't teach.

Have it your way ... most of our people just can't understand ... only the elite, select few, which you happen to be one of.

Okay.

Which brings me back to my original concern, how can this benefit the collective, if we are too stupid to understand it?

Destee

9. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    There is no cop out. I never implied any of what you stated so please do not put words on my keyboard.

If the "masses" do not WANT to understand there is no way one is going to make them understand, no matter how articulately one presents the knowledge.

Persistence is futile!!!!!

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    What gauges are you using, to determine that i (or anyone) does not WANT to understand?

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.