Black Spirituality Religion : Is Malachi Z. York a fraud?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Shadey, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I've been hearing from alot of people that Dr. York is a fraud and is just about his greed. I don't know much about the man's life but could him and his teachings be a fraud?

2. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I heard the same thing years ago, wasnt he indicted for or accused of child molestation a few years back? I thought he went to jail.

3. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I know he was convicted of child molestation and was put in jail for awhile. Is he still in jail?

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah he is, I don't know but for some reason this guy is questionable to me. Just my opinion. I wonder if there are any Nuwaubians on this site.

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    me too, i definitely wasnt trynna hear anything from him when I heard he was a child molester. There is someone here who mentions him quite often dont remember who.

6. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Malachi Z. York and Nuwaubianism

Nuwaubianism
    Nuwaubianism is an umbrella term for the religious doctrines, historical and scientific beliefs of the followers of Malachi Z. York. These are sometimes referred to by such terms as "Nuwaubu"/"Nuwaupu", "Wu-Nuwaubu", "Right Knowledge", "Sound Right Reasoning", "Overstanding" and "Factology", but have had many other names through the years. The Nuwaubians originated as a Black Muslim group in New York in the 1970s, and have gone through many changes since. Eventually, the group established a headquarters in Putnam County, Georgia in 1993. group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubians#.22Right_Racism.22

[​IMG]

Nuwaubianism borrows from a wide range of sources which include Theosophy-derived New Age movements such as Astara as well as the Rosicrucians, Freemasonry, the Shriners, the Moorish Science Temple of America

The code of the races:

In Nuwaubian doctrine, there is a moral law that people are required to respect each other, and also a moral law that races are required to respect each other. The "Code of Races" requires that a person not do something wrong to another person because they are of a different race ("unless justice requires it"), and also requires that people be loyal to their own race.

During a 6,000 year "moon cycle," people are said to be freed to violate these moral laws — but the consequences of this are not avoided but only deferred, and may fall upon the children of the wrong-doer, or their children. We are said to be currently at the end of this cycle and the guilty people and guilty races are due to meet their just punishment in an Armageddon in which only the innocent will survive.

The essence of the races
    York once explained the "Tamahus" (whites) this way: "[They] have an unlit solar plexus sun, they only have a moon or lunar plexus. It reflects your sun light as they take your soul (sun)." White people with their "thin yellow or opaque hair" reflect the sun, and so "the sun’s energy can’t keep them charged with sol (soul)."

The Tam’a-hu’s Time Is Over And They Are Falling Out Daily Because They Are Not Sun People. They Are Moon People, And The Moon Cycle Is Over. They Are Dying Of Cancer And Diseases Caused By The Intense Heat And Rays Of The Sun’s Ultraviolet Rays That’s Depleting The Ozone Layer. The Luciferian Which Means "Light Bearer" Is Using His Same Tactic Of Depleting The Ozone Layer On This Planet Like He Did On Rizq.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubians#.22Right_Racism.22

7. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    I had hoped he wasnt

If he is not a fraud he should have been levitated out the joint by now.
    I got ta give it to him though he is a bad master when it comes to theology. And the plan to have land wasnt original but it was the first successful attempt for us to have our own. He just lost his mind in lust..that is if it is true what he was convicted for. He got over 100 years

Damm Malachi Z. York-EL wheres a space ship when you really need one? lol

8. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Just a question. How was he truly different from any other person whom said they were God's chosen, found some followers who believed in him and decided to isolate them selves from the rest of society?

Were any women known to have pull this 'event' (to put it nicely :angel1:) off? :qqb025:

9. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    WHO IS THAT DIRECTED AT?

10. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    That was general question for anyone to answer and discuss.

ONE

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is malachi z york a fraud

2. Malachi Z. York Levitation

3. dr malachi z york was a fraud