Black Spirituality Religion : Is Malachi Z. York a fraud?

Shadey

Feb 12, 2008
I've been hearing from alot of people that Dr. York is a fraud and is just about his greed. I don't know much about the man's life but could him and his teachings be a fraud?

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
I've been hearing from alot of people that Dr. York is a fraud and is just about his greed. I don't know much about the man's life but could him and his teachings be a fraud?
I heard the same thing years ago, wasnt he indicted for or accused of child molestation a few years back? I thought he went to jail.

Shadey

Feb 12, 2008
I know he was convicted of child molestation and was put in jail for awhile. Is he still in jail?

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
I know he was convicted of child molestation and was put in jail for awhile. Is he still in jail?
Yeah he is, I don't know but for some reason this guy is questionable to me. Just my opinion. I wonder if there are any Nuwaubians on this site.

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
Yeah he is, I don't know but for some reason this guy is questionable to me. Just my opinion. I wonder if there are any Nuwaubians on this site.
me too, i definitely wasnt trynna hear anything from him when I heard he was a child molester. There is someone here who mentions him quite often dont remember who.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.