Black People : Is Junk Food Killing Us?

A subject dear to my heart.

I personally believe that Aspartame will kill more people than all the junk food and toxic drugs combined and this belief is derived from the fact that it is in practically every thing the West consume.

From chewing gum;
“Aspartame in chewing gum is absorbed directly though the buccal mucosa of the tongue, mouth, and gums, making it a far worse poisoning than even if it were given intravenously. The nerves serving this area and their vascular supply derive directly from the brain, so the Aspartame absorbed through them goes directly into the brain, by passing the spinal cord and blood brain barrier.”
Source: http://www.wnho.net/aspartame_chewing_gum.htm

to household products – in total 9000 products (that we know and that includes childrens medicine).
Source: http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_aspartame.htm

Did you know?
Surgeons operating upon Aspartame brain tumors often note a WHITE PLASTIC being formed throughout those Aspartame afflicted brains!
Source: http://www.rense.com/general79/plast.htm

Further information
http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers.htm

Great post Spiritualone.

Best wishes
Amazon1979

Thanks for the above links. They contain great information.

I'm seeing too much insanity and sickness during my visits to many clients' house and the one common destructive variable that keep surfacing during my health analysis is junk food consumption. One female client had frequent SEVERE headaches and she had become somewhat obese. When I asked her if she chewed gum, she said yes. When I looked at the ingredients, guess what substance I found? ASPARTAME. The following doctor had this to say about aspartame in chewing gum:

ASPARTAME IN CHEWING GUM
By James Bowen, M.D.

Posted: 27 May 2005

Aspartame in chewing gum is absorbed directly though the buccal mucosa of the tongue, mouth, and gums, making it a far worse poisoning than even if it were given intravenously. The nerves serving this area and their vascular supply derive directly from the brain, so the Aspartame absorbed through them goes directly into the brain, by passing the spinal cord and blood brain barrier.

The intact Aspartame molecule and its diketopiperazine form are vastly worse poisonings than any of the other poisonings which arise from it during digestion, and liver processing of the digestive blood, which is delivered directly to the liver via the portal vein. The other poisonings, as mentioned, are indeed horrendous but Aspartame from gum is far worse, making even the smaller amounts contained in chewing gum strikingly dangerous and damaging. This is doubtless why Wrigley placed it in all their products!

Aspartame, via ingestion into the digestive tract, is made into some ten other poisonings by the digestive processes, and then excepting that which is delivered directly to the pancreas, they are transported straight to the liver via the portal vein, where they then are very partially dealt with, and partially reprocessed. Afterwards, they are sent in somewhat lesser concentration to the entire body, lessening the amount which eventually goes to the brain. The amount getting to the brain from either source is devastating to it in many ways. Aspartame is most certainly devastatingly toxic when ingested, but a like amount is immensely worse when obtained from chewing gum.

When the CBS Evening News crew visited my Ridgefield Washington clinic, mid January of 1984, and Dan rather forbade them to make a program of what they learned there, one of them reported that she got a roaring headache if she chewed even a half stick of Aspartame gum! This devastation of the human brain is the primary reason why this brain washing agent, designed to keep us from questioning or objecting to what they are doing to our country and our world, is being slipped into us in spite of its horribly failing the toxicity studies, which revealed it to be a very strong carcinogen, indeed the number one brain carcinogen ever discovered by science! (The US brain cancer rate jumped 10% the first six months after Aspartame was added to diet pop!) Three cans of pop per day for only sixty days also caused an immediate 250% increase in visible human illness! Right up front!

The above doctor makes a hell of a point. They are using silent weapons in this quiet war against us and we can no longer march up and down the streets to bring attention to these satanic practices. We must AVOID their biological time bombs!

It's Worse Than You Think!

Far too many Afrikan leaders have failed us when it comes to proper safeguards on the harmful food additives front and the main reason these so-called leaders have a lack of survival instinct in "this Afrikan genocide" is rooted in a slave mentality that has been leading us to a insidious slaughter. Many of them are modern day slaves to a eurocentric propaganda that maintains their comfort zone. But I can't say that all ethnicities are falling victim to this population control scheme (a form of eugenics); some are actually fighting back. They know the dangers of aspartame and it is revealed by the following doctor:

"James Bowen, M.D., author of Billions Of People Are Now Aspartame Victims, told the FDA years ago "Every known metabolite of aspartame is of marked or questionable toxicity and patently unsafe for human use." In Aspartame Murders Infants he said: "At every point in the fertility process aspartame (NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Canderal/Benevia, etc.) destroys. ....It ruins female sexual response and induces male sexual dysfunction. Beyond this, aspartame disrupts fetal development by aborting it or inducing defects. And if a live child is born aspartame may have heinously damaged the DNA of the baby cursing future generation." See his paper on S.P.E.R.M. Warfare. We are now taking case histories for class action on aspartame starting with seizures, brain tumors, eye deterioration and blindness, etc."

The above excerpt says it all when it mentions S.P.E.R.M. warfare and sexual dysfunction in women. Most of my female clients complain of painful sexual experiences and young males are telling me secretly about their sexual inadequacies in the form of impotence and a lack of sex drive. The biggest shock is that many have produced children with several brain disorders.

--------------------

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back