I forgot to add this link.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Esoteric+Agenda&sitesearch=#

Amongst other things, the video covers:
  • The agenda to reduce the world’s population to 500million using;
  • Monsato bovine growth hormone – all cows
  • Sub clinical antibiotics – all animals
  • Exogenous growth hormones – all animals
  • Public water – arsenic, lead, cadmium and thurmonium
  • Aspartame – a toxic poison found in all soft drinks and over 9000 household products
  • Fluoride – how this is used to keep the masses ‘asleep’
  • Codex alimentarius to come into effect in Dec 31st 2009

@Jahari Kavi

What junk food are you addicted to?

I was addicted to junk food at one point, so will share my experiences on overcoming these addictions.

I reasearched and found suitable alternatives. For example, I replaced white sugar with brown sugar/organic honey. Any aspartame laced drinks that I was consuming were replaced with different types herbal tea.

I cut out meat, chicken and eggs, only because of the genetically modified, antiboitic based diet these animals are fed. If I crave meat, I will pay extra and go to a farmer’s market that does not do commercial farming.

I experimented by combining wholesome food with junk food. For example, brown rice is bland on its own, but fried brown rice with mixed vegetables and spices is tastey!

Actually, brown rice by itself, is as close as you will get to a balanced meal. (Combine it with beans or some other form of legumes and you will get your recommended intake of protein.)

Hope this helps,
Peace
Amazon1979

@Jahari Kavi

What junk food are you addicted to?

I was addicted to junk food at one point, so will share my experiences on overcoming these addictions.

I reasearched and found suitable alternatives. For example, I replaced white sugar with brown/organic honey. Aspartame laced drinks with herbal tea.

I cut out meat, chicken and eggs, only because of the genetically modified, antiboitic based diet these animals are fed. If I crave meat, I will pay extra and go to a farmer’s market that does not do commercial farming.

I experimented by combining wholesome food with junk food. For example, brown rice is bland on its own, but fried brown rice with mixed vegetables and spices is tastey!

Actually, brown rice by itself, is as close as you will get to a balanced meal. (Combine it with beans or some other form of legumes and you will get your recommended intake of protein.)

Hope this helps,
Peace
Amazon1979

thank you. I cut out meat from my diet, except for fish (which I need to start buying from organic food stores) for the reasons you listed. But I have a hard time with snacking on salty chips and sweets. I've heard that drinking water curves the appetite, but I still have a problem with it.....

Codex Alimentarius

Greetings I was introduced to this site several years ago by Professor Ssali (Mariandina). I used to speak with him often, he advised of the 'chemicals' that are going into foods. There was a point where they were even going to put 'restrictions' on 'camomile' in its natural state for it has healing properties....

Anyways, here's the link

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

Peace

People are more concerned with pleasure than health..which is why people like junk food..but you still have the choice not to intake the junk food regardless of the commercials and adverisment.. in todays day and age people are more concerned with pleasure seeking and convience which is why things are the way they are in the world..and america has more obese people because they are able to afford the lifestyle they want to live and indulge in different things easier than some people in other places

Junk food always maked me feel depressed or embalmed. I feel alive when I eat food that is fresh and living. Also I feel more connected to Energy when I eat healthier. Does that mean I never eat junk food? No. Can't escape it in this world, but I regularly fast and detox it out of my system when it does get in.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back