Black People : Is Junk Food Killing Us?

SpiritualONE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 20, 2003
It is true that our health crisis (due to junk food consumption) and obesity are creating the most dysfunctional people on the planet. You can see the craziness and death everywhere you look. Therefore, I'm writing this article to inform people that the promotion of unhealthy food products is being done with the complicity of the U.S. government as a means of greed and manipulation. Money hungry food manufactures are injecting addictive chemicals in your food and the government turns a blind eye to their atrocious and unconscionable behavior. The food makes you sick and when you run to the doctor because of this poisoning, you are being manipulated. Sick people are easy to control by a deceitful government. In fact, the dishonesty of the government and the food industry is criminal. If you took the time to read the ingredients on many packaged items, you will see how disease is being created in your body once you consume some of these contaminants. Let us look first at liquid junk. A perfect example are the sports drinks that many athletes consume called "Gatorade, Powerade, Propel, etc.." One of the main ingredients in some flavors of "Gatorade" and Propel is sucralose (which is chlorinated sugar, i.e. bleached sugar). This drug destroys human tissue over time and it has been reported to cause fatigue, mild stomach cramps, sudden urge to go to the bathroom, diarrhea, constipation (cramping urge but no bowel movement) irritability, sleeplessness, a strong caffeine or ginseng buzz, very tired eyes and headaches, inability to concentrate and focus, lowered motivation, anxiety (feeling overwhelmed and scared, unable to cope), mild depression, itchy skin and scalp, small sores, heightened sensitivity to noises (smallest sounds are irritating), mild physical impotence and reduction of sex drive. But olympic champions are promoting this poison even though many of them don't drink it. Vitamin water is no better! Dr. William Sears expressed his findings and wrote the following excerpt regarding "Vitamin Water.":

"Vitamin water may not be as healthy as you think. While I don't know which brand of water you drink, I can assume that if it tastes like Jell-O to your child, it's artificially colored and/or sweetened, both of which could be harmful to your child's health. In my opinion, artificial food colorings (such as red #40) have never been proven safe for growing children. In fact, the government categorizes them as GRAS (generally regarded as safe). This translates to: "We're really not sure!" Try to restrict not only artificially sweetened beverages but those sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup as well. Researchers believe these beverages are the top cause of childhood obesity in America. In addition, studies have shown that gulping down sweetened beverages can depress the body's immune system, just the opposite of what you hope to achieve from consuming vitamins.

I'm also concerned that vitamin water may harm the teeth. Medical journals have recently published warnings about acidic beverages eroding dental enamel. Vitamin C (chemically known as asorbic acid), which is generally one of the vitamins added to vitamin water, is acidic, while plain water is not. Another safety concern is the "drug interactions" that could potentially occur among the ingredients in these so-called smart beverages. The combination of all these herbs and vitamins have, most likely, never been studied in children. We know that nature safely combines nutrients in fruits and vegetables, but we don't know the safety of combinations put together in a laboratory and then added to a bottle of water. Many nutritionists believe that vitamin water is simply a gimmick, and I tend to agree."

I agree with the above excerpt and one promotional gimmick being used is rappers like "50 Cents" saying it's good for you. But I ask you does he have a degree in Afrikan centered nutrition? I think not. TV advertisements are destroying our children. Many of them are among some of the most malnourished humans on the planet. Drinking a water with synthetic chemicals injected in it is the last thing they need for proper development.

There are far too many of our children suffering and dying because of these tragic dietary examples. I can go to the park and see them eating cheetos, doritos, potato chips, etc. and I can see snot running out of their noses at the same time while they are ingesting these poison chemicals. It's like watching a crack addict who is coughing and sneezing while they inject themselves. I heard one mother say that it keeps my babies quiet and a little processed food won't hurt them. How little does she know? Well, I see some clients who are children, as young as 3, suffering from epilepsy, rashes, dry skin, and other junk food born diseases because of the JUNK FOOD EPIDEMIC.

When it comes to meat consumption, I have to tone down my criticism because I was so addicted to meat that I was ready to die by excessive meat contamination. I was laboring under the false belief that I needed animal flesh for protein but I have discovered that I've been told lie by the nutritional guidelines set up by Food Pyramid Proponents.

Dr. Afrika has corrected this blatant flesh eating propaganda by stating:

"Protein consumption has become an ignorance in Caucasian science. It is commonly felt that in order to build human muscle (and protein) one must eat lean animal flesh muscle (protein). This is clearly not the case. The protein requirement was established by evaluating an upper middle class group of Caucasians that ate a junk food diet. However, normal protein levels in other diets are different. The vegetarian, lacto-ova vegetarian, vegan and fruitarian have protein levels which are optimum at low levels. Vegetarians eat high amounts of raw chlorophyll. Chlorophyll stabilizes protein; thus vegetarians require less proteins. Carbohydrates build proteins and can also reduce protein requirements. Eating meat increases cellular destruction, raises the blood acid level, and therefore increases protein requirements."

Source: "Afrikan Holistic Health" Revised and Expanded Edition by Dr. Llaila O. Afrika, pg. 187

Since I consume mostly raw fruits and vegetables now, I can feel the difference and recognize the veracity of the above paragraph. This is my greatest year so far and with each day I'm getting better. This topic is too important to end now so I will add more information to it later. Thus far, I haven't even scratched the surface because I haven't informed my readers about aspartame, which is a GREAT DEATH THREAT to people of this world.

Stay tuned!

A subject dear to my heart.

I personally believe that Aspartame will kill more people than all the junk food and toxic drugs combined and this belief is derived from the fact that it is in practically every thing the West consume.

From chewing gum;
“Aspartame in chewing gum is absorbed directly though the buccal mucosa of the tongue, mouth, and gums, making it a far worse poisoning than even if it were given intravenously. The nerves serving this area and their vascular supply derive directly from the brain, so the Aspartame absorbed through them goes directly into the brain, by passing the spinal cord and blood brain barrier.”
Source: http://www.wnho.net/aspartame_chewing_gum.htm

to household products – in total 9000 products (that we know and that includes childrens medicine).
Source: http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_aspartame.htm

Did you know?
Surgeons operating upon Aspartame brain tumors often note a WHITE PLASTIC being formed throughout those Aspartame afflicted brains!
Source: http://www.rense.com/general79/plast.htm

Further information
http://www.mercola.com/article/aspartame/dangers.htm

Great post Spiritualone.

Best wishes
Amazon1979

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back