Black Spirituality Religion : Is Jesus/God Real?

Brother Precise, why did you abandon our discussions about this very subject in the other threads?

I agreed that we are Gods in and of ourselves, but pointed out the fact that there still had to be a Creator.

You gave explanations as why you don't believe there was NO Creator but they seemed to be inadequate and illogical, so I asked for clarification. I also gave you an example of why what you "know" is belief just like everyone else's beliefs.

If you are not comfortable with finishing our discourse then I understand. If it was just an oversight, then may we continue?

Peace and Love
Peace,

It's not so much a matter of being uncomfortable, I just don't like to lose time. You have your perspective and I'm cool with that. Yet going back and forth with you in this manner would not be constructive for me. I've already dropped mad jewels on you so you'll either reject them or accept them. If what I've said already doesn't work in your reality then you'll have to go elsewhere to find what you're looking for. My suggestion to you is go among the Gods and Earths wherever you live and get it face to face if you're really interested. Destee now has a Nation of Gods and Earths section which can help you do that.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

It's not so much a matter of being uncomfortable, I just don't like to lose time. You have your perspective and I'm cool with that. Yet going back and forth with you in this manner would not be constructive for me. I've already dropped mad jewels on you so you'll either reject them or accept them. If what I've said already doesn't work in your reality then you'll have to go elsewhere to find what you're looking for. My suggestion to you is go among the Gods and Earths wherever you live and get it face to face if you're really interested. Destee now has a Nation of Gods and Earths section which can help you do that.

Peace
Precise

But what about YOU find TRUTH? It seems that you think that I am the one who is missing the boat, but It is the Gods and Earths who are...IMO.
I have studied you all extensively. There are things that are not logical.

However, I appreciate the honesty in saying you would rather not discuss it. I think it a shame, however, when people believe they have the truth, but aren't willing to examine if they REALLY do. The quest for TRUTH is not a waste of time, but when people have illogical beliefs as their truth, they are eager to run with the "it's a waste of time" banner in order to keep from confronting those things that are lacking in their belief/faith/lifestyle. It is the same for Christians, Muslims, Jews, Gods and Earths, Atheists, etc.

I believe this is at the heart of our disunity...OUR EGOS AND OUR BELIEFS.

Peace and Love

Truth is never a waste of time.

Peace,

Peace
Precise

Are you a 5 percenter?

But what about YOU find TRUTH? It seems that you think that I am the one who is missing the boat, but It is the Gods and Earths who are...IMO.
I have studied you all extensively. There are things that are not logical.

However, I appreciate the honesty in saying you would rather not discuss it. I think it a shame, however, when people believe they have the truth, but aren't willing to examine if they REALLY do. The quest for TRUTH is not a waste of time, but when people have illogical beliefs as their truth, they are eager to run with the "it's a waste of time" banner in order to keep from confronting those things that are lacking in their belief/faith/lifestyle. It is the same for Christians, Muslims, Jews, Gods and Earths, Atheists, etc.

I believe this is at the heart of our disunity...OUR EGOS AND OUR BELIEFS.

Peace and Love

Truth is never a waste of time.

Well, illogical beliefs are the foundation of every religion and all of it forbids any examination or questioning of it's claims. So that's why some people will shut down and not discuss what they cannot explain. However, atheist cannot be categorized with religious followers because atheist don't believe in any religion, or if they do, they won't follow the doctrine of it to a point that they would turn their back on humanity or fail to help someone just because their religion says to do so. They rely upon not the dogma of opportunist, but their own mind to guide them and sort things out for them. They are most certainly logical people who want physical evidence of any claim being made. These once wise men I believe said it best:

"The Bible is one of the most genocidal books in history."----- Norm Chomsky

"Religion is a defense against the experience of God."----- Carl Jung

"All religious notions are uniformly founded on authority; all the religions the world forbid examination, and are not disposed that men should reason upon them."----Paul Henri D'Holbach 1723-1789

"Theology is but the ignorance of natural causes reduced to a system...in this...light is no more than darkness; evidence is doubtful or false; impossibilities are credible; reason is a deceitful guide; and good sense becomes madness...theology is a continual insult to the reason of man...."----Paul Henri D'Holbach

"All religions are ancient monuments to superstition, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies."----- Paul Henri D'Holbach

Well, illogical beliefs are the foundation of every religion and all of it forbids any examination or questioning of it's claims. So that's why some people will shut down and not discuss what they cannot explain. However, atheist cannot be categorized with religious followers because atheist don't believe in any religion, or if they do, they won't follow the doctrine of it to a point that they would turn their back on humanity or fail to help someone just because their religion says to do so. They rely upon not the dogma of opportunist, but their own mind to guide them and sort things out for them. They are most certainly logical people who want physical evidence of any claim being made. These once wise men I believe said it best:

"The Bible is one of the most genocidal books in history."----- Norm Chomsky

"Religion is a defense against the experience of God."----- Carl Jung

"All religious notions are uniformly founded on authority; all the religions the world forbid examination, and are not disposed that men should reason upon them."----Paul Henri D'Holbach 1723-1789

"Theology is but the ignorance of natural causes reduced to a system...in this...light is no more than darkness; evidence is doubtful or false; impossibilities are credible; reason is a deceitful guide; and good sense becomes madness...theology is a continual insult to the reason of man...."----Paul Henri D'Holbach

"All religions are ancient monuments to superstition, ignorance, ferocity; and modern religions are only ancient follies."----- Paul Henri D'Holbach

I agree with you about all religions. I understand exactly what you mean. However, atheism is illogical ALSO. It is a BELIEF in the same manner as religion in that it HAS NO PROOF. It is unreasonable to believe that LIFE came from nothing. It is also unreasonable for DNA of humans to have randomly developed. So, the only COMPLETELY logical point of view is to be AGNOSTIC..because there are things that we simply do not KNOW.

Now with that being said, I am not agnostic. I believe there was a Creator because the alternative is further fetched than I am willing to believe. I don't believe the Creator interferes in our lives, still makes things happen on earth, or that my belief will render me safe and happy in an afterlife. I have simply weighed the facts and conclude that it is more logical that there was a design than a series of random events that created life. But, that is just me.

Peace and Love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back