Black Relationships : Is it true?

Sodwn2earth

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 27, 2005
Central Valley, Ca
Occupation
Student
Please forgive me for asking a seemingly ignorant question, but I have to get the opinion of the majority. Is it true black men, get jobs, and buy nice cars, and such things for attention and acceptance from woman??? If that is really the case, then I need to change my perspective on things a little bit. And if this is truly the case, I can understand why black men sometimes point the finger at woman for being in an undesirable position in the community. Please give a young sista some enlightenment!

Sodwn2earth said:
Please forgive me for asking a seemingly ignorant question, but I have to get the opinion of the majority. Is it true black men, get jobs, and buy nice cars, and such things for attention and acceptance from woman??? If that is really the case, then I need to change my perspective on things a little bit. And if this is truly the case, I can understand why black men sometimes point the finger at woman for being in an undesirable position in the community. Please give a young sista some enlightenment!

some men "dress to impress". "Flossing" is part of this process. How many women do you know that the first thing they do when they meet a brother scan him from head to toe...then judge him by hit footsize or whether they think he wears cheap shoes?

how many Black men are able to attract and keep a decent woman if he is not gainfully employed?

how many Black women judge a brotha based on what model SUV they drive?

just think...what are the things that attract Black women to Black men who are not physically attractive?

Sodwn2earth said:

Sister Sodwn2earth:

I've said on numerous occasions that men behave in ways that are necessary to attract women, to behave differently would be against their nature. Women are often either directly or indirectly the motivation behind everything men do. Although there are some exceptions (brother Manasiac just presented himself as one), I believe this is the case for most men...unless they are homosexual of course!:oops:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back