Black People : Is It Time To Give White Girls A Chance

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    If my eyes didn't deceive me, I think i saw an IR site at the top of the Destee.com page. With that said, about 200,000 yrs ago certain groups of Africans with common language among them migrated up thru Egypt into the mid East. They eventually lost their skin color as the Caucus mountain shielded them from the sun. The lack of humidity eventually led them to have non curly hair. This hair has become the envy of all women worldwide as her look is the most duplicated look on Earth. An entire society of former black Africans known as Dravadians or Indians slept with them in mass about 5000 yrs ago. You also have to consider that at the time they arove in Europe, Europe was like Antartica and covered in sub zero weather all year round. Often their nature is refered to as docile but i challenge you to take a careful look at the societies they have given birth too. Many will try to convince you that this is inferiority complex but ask yourself one question. Would you leave London for Angola? Or NY for Kinshasa. They thru simple colaboration with the unruly men of their kind, have created societies that would go on to conquer Egypt, not thru military dominance but simple intellect and crafty manipulation. Just look at one of Egypt's largest cities, Alexandria, its named after Alexander The Great, a son of a white woman of Greek origin.--- Many may try to shun you as a "self hater" but at the end of the day its about your happiness and not the color of your mate. I maintain that the right black female is better for a black man but in this society where many of our sisters are still mired with the "strong black woman complex", it has led to 70% of our kids having no father and over a million forgotten brothers who are locked away and tortured, raped, beaten, and forced into free labor all day in state pens. You must also remember that it's not about the color of your offspring but about the love and care that the mother will give your child. So many black children are abused and unloved by some women who literally strike them when they need a hug and love.-----While on a site years ago, I was looking at the profiles of beautiful black women and msg many of them. I got a few responses but found that most were into men who presented a false egoistic sense of "swag". White society has facilitated her ability to run around with the wrong men just for the purpose of sex as he has told her that he will hunt for her kid's dad(dna test), provide her with free food , and even a nearly free place as long as she keeps you out of her life. Don't feel bad about lusting after Katy Perry as there is an invisible white man in many if not most black relationships. Keep in mind that you are also a man and not just an erect penis for her pleasure and joy. You deserve respect, dignity, and a quality mother for your child regardless of color. When I looked at a feature on this site i found that when i looked at a feature called "who's been checkin your profile", nearly a whopping 95% of the women looking at my profile where white and most were slim contrary to the absurd myth that all white females who date black men are fat and diseased. I met with about 4 over the course of 8 months and had some of the best pure fun of my life but certain stigmas kept me from introducing them to my mother and sisters, so they eventually faded. One of them was an older woman of 34yrs and i was 28. She paid for me a plane ticket to Valejo, Ca and hooked me up with a temp comp that paid me 14 bucks and hour instead of complaining I had no job which I didn't before her. I nearly stayed but my child was only 6 months old and my kids mother who was with another begged me to come home an let me listen to my daughter say "da da" over and over. It melted my heart so I came home.
    Im giving a woman from Uganda a try and she is sweet as brown sugar now but if I start to see her become contaminated with westerm womanism, I'll put her arse back on the plane ASAP. You can also be pro black and with a white woman as many of our Rasta bros are.
    Keep in mind that the most tortured woman in US History is the white woman. Indian women were killed off in large numbers, so they died quick. But many white women were forced into marriage during slavery and had to listen to her husband have sex with a black woman who often but not most the time was sexing massa to lift her status and gain plantation favors while black men where lynched by the 1000s. This was torture on her innocent white soul, which led many to become abolitionist and free slaves.
    Keep in mind also that it was a white woman who gave us OUR FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!! Where would we be if not for his mother??? be sure to check out this vid, this bro is happy and thats all that matters! Look at the joy he has with his son. This is priceless. Man and son. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNdnTyzoBG8

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    do me a favor and take the white stuff elsewhere........

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    I'd say if you happen to fall in love with a white girl and end up getting married then all well and good...
    But... I don't think a black man should go out of his way to look for white girls who he might fall in love with...
    Simple reason being the kids...
    You say you want a quality mother for your child regardless of color...
    But its impossible for those children to disregard their color...
    Many mixed kids end up being fine with the whole situation and are perfectly happy to be part one thing and part the other...
    Those who turn out looking mostly black will probably happily identify as black and be accepted as such by other black folk...
    Others will end up totally screwed up never knowing quite who or what they are and may find it much more difficult to be accepted.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Hyperkill ... there is no time like the present. Give anyone you want a chance ... white women, white men, black men, whatever.

In fact ... we're going to ban you right now, so you can be free from posting here, to do just that. Have fun.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black girls white men destee.com