Black Women : Is it still worth having children?

Re: woudn't that be better

Originally posted by Glorious Star
wouldn't it be better for humanity to crumble and eventually disappear? I mean in that way no one would feel and see how hard life can be

Ok. This is my final reply to this thread. Glorious Star...do you happen to work in the Pentagon? At first when I read your comment, I started to ask you whether you were sane, but then I realized that people in the current administration could possibly think like this. Whoa!!!

So, in the event you are serious in the way you think, I hope something happens real soon to help you to change your opinion and on a more positive level.

Peace!

Re: woudn't that be better

Originally posted by Glorious Star
wouldn't it be better for humanity to crumble and eventually disappear? I mean in that way no one would feel and see how hard life can be
why take all of humanity with you ... this can be achieved on an individual basis ...

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back