Black Women : Is it still worth having children?

Glorious Star

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 13, 2003
I have been wondering lately if it is still worth having children in this dying world. I mean there might be a third world war coming up where we will all be part of and the question is, is such a world a good place for chhildren? And what about the discriminatationn the child might suffer on? And did you know that 60 % of all girls has at least 1 experience of sexual abuse or such (rape)? I would like people's opinion on this one....:( :(

weel, I got that info from statistics at school, and what even more shocking is that every female person in my life has experienced suh a thing. And it variates from rape to beeing kissed or touched without you wanting it it happend, believe me. Maybe statistics said 30 % about 50 years ago when it was still taboo to talk about such things out in the open. But now as you must know things are diffrent both girls, and grown women are coming forward with there experiences. And that is not even all there are worst things in life a newborn child eventually will have to deal with...

This is a cruel world and it is not an easy one. I am all for 2 responsible adults having kids. The problem ascribe from the so called parents who let their children run around out of control. I have a 12 year old cousin who is boy crazy. She is already wearing little skirts, it does not help that her mother (recently divorced) is wearing them too. I brought her a book, Jubilee, to read for her to see the real struggles of a sistah. She willnot read it. She is trying to read the books her mother has like,
"Maintenance Man", "Addicted", and other explicit books. If you do have kids I hope they grow up to be sucessful. When one more sistah or brotha comes up, we all come up!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back