Black Relationships : Is it really wrong to lie?

ans to # 1..."Do you think your fat":?:

#2...."Yes I am enjoying the celebration yet I'm a bit distracted by some recent misfortune I experienced".

M.E.
:hearts2:

:SuN049:Good stuff.

''Truth came to the market but could find not be sold; however, we buy lies with ready cash''

yoruba proverb

For real?

For real!
I don't do background checks on screen names.
As for the other stuff, I am happy you know me so well as to know that I am not protecting my wife's feelings, but am my own. Actually, you now seem to know me better than I do. I am also happy to know that you are more in tune of my attentions than I am. Just as I said before...............from the outside looking in. The only thing is, My way has survived for 12 years and 3 children and 1 wife.
No offense, but I think I'll stick with what works in our marriage.

For real!
I don't do background checks on screen names.
As for the other stuff, I am happy you know me so well as to know that I am not protecting my wife's feelings, but am my own. Actually, you now seem to know me better than I do. I am also happy to know that you are more in tune of my attentions than I am. Just as I said before...............from the outside looking in. The only thing is, My way has survived for 12 years and 3 children and 1 wife.
No offense, but I think I'll stick with what works in our marriage.

I don't know you, but i do know people lie to protect themselves.

Who's giving you marriage advice?..lol.

So basically you lie to keep the peace for YOU not your wife.

Now that is a good way of looking at it...Nice perspective!!!

People generally do not like hearing the truth.. this is why some women deem it necessary to fake orgasms... even in that scenario, women lie in essence to protect themselves from witnessing the shattering of the fragile male ego.

This is true,men are frail when it comes to this issue. I never ask if another wan was better than me because I know the answer is a lie,for the same reason I would lie about the same thing. Also I know the truth would bother me also. So some sleeping dogs I let sleep.

I'm not on the all men are liars trip, everybody lies, women are even better at lying. I just think it ludicrous for people to actually convince themselves that they lie to protect the other person. That in itself is a LIE:SuN049:

Yes and no,but good point none the less. You also have to pick your battles and there are some battles IMO are already loss,so why fight it. If you are involved, compare what she cooks to your mother and see what happens. Even if it's true, it's best to say hers is good also if not the same.

Peace!

Yes because lying is "manipulation", or "Trickery", meaning not the whole fact, truth, a half-truth, which can lead to the person finding out what the WHOLE truth is at a later time, which can lead to any or some sort of trouble,and/or mental degressive state for them or you the person that speaks the lie.

Now some believe that sometimes you can lie for the good of something or somebody, maybe to save a life, or get something done that pulls you or another out of a situational issue or life threatening issue.

Now me i'm a spiritual person, who prays everyday, and truly and factually wise believe and have experienced "karma" in some way, shape, or form, and see how it plays itself out on others, even to this very system and world in place now, so i see lying as a means to or for someone to get some sort of satisfaction or accomplishment at that present time to gain someting or get out of something, and thats for any evildoing or so-called "good" thing, there will always be a repercussion to your action, which can easily and obviously make itself apparent on you, or some repercussions, and punishment can seem and not be seen or understood, because it is laden in the way things begin to turn out for you, but if you're not spiritually inclined or re-connected and/or connected, you will think that it is because of your doing, that you are degressing in some mental or physical phase in your living, but in reality, one must do a deeper thought process and realize that a past action that goes against the natural laws of the creator(Good), and supports or encompasses, the opponent of the creator, which is wickedness, evil(human term Devil), which embodies the sub-hosts which include lying, manipulation, and or anything else that unnaturally boosts one-self up or another up to get something or somewhere, will eventually always come back(360) for its reciept.....which is what and why the current degressing world that this caucasoid stole and now runs is in degress, along with himself.

That magnifies to the individual as well, see we are living in a time of judgement, a time where nature is pinpointing what is hurting it, or benefitting from its being hurt, and/or against it, from past to present day living, and therefore, when you do bad,evil, wicked another or for another for any type of gain that NATURAL(Creator) didn't give you, then you are opposite it, and judged for it, when it returns to get its receipt, that you never paid for(prayer,belief,trust, fear in your creator), but yet you trusted,believed,and feared the situation,and/or evil that presented itself and so you used that fear and trust of a LIE or anything else other than whats natural to gain any or something.

So brutha Chinelo,you know my view on this,have you ever lied to keep peace? IMO,this is on a case by case bases. For example,one parent see a child break a rule but take pity on the child and say If you do it again,I'm telling your father. So when the father comes up an ask "have they been good", and the one parent says "yes", has that parent lied, or is that parent showing mercy to the child that broke a rule?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back