Chief Elder Osiris : Is It Really That We Just Don't Know Or Is It That We Just Don't Care

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Is It Really That We Just Don't Know Or Is It That We Just Don't Care www.fwiamsrm.com

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Black People have been around seemly forever and on this planet for untold numbers of what we calculate as Years, yet based on our present condition and the attitude and behavior that has risen from us, we cause such a question to be very appropriate, so the question appear, is it really that we just don't know or is it our steadfast love for america and her authority figures that cause us to just don't care about Black and poor people condition in the world today.

Is it that we Black Folks are just tricking ourselves claiming to know about what is required of us in order for us to lift this heavy burden up off of our Mind, a burden that cause all types of harsh physical and mental deficiencies that attack our lives, conditions that are caused by people who are different from us and automatically developed a nasty habit toward us and that habit compel them to trick, lie, and deceive us Black people into not caring about our life condition, having us to believe that we will receive our crown of ever lasting life after while, over yonder, and is it that we believe that so much to the point we now go around as if we do not deserve respect on this earth from anybody, not even ourselves ?

Well, by the habit of those people with the nasty habit toward us Black People, our Life to live is not worth a plugged penny, yet we act as if we really do not care about the Real and True cause for the way we have been made to live on this planet, as if Nature so designed for us to be the foot stool for every Tarzan and Jane on this planet.

Is it that we rather not deal with the primary cause of why we remain in the condition we now are in on this planet or is it really and Truthfully the fact that we don't know the answer to whom be the cause of an action against us that has such an effect on our lives, until the condition we now are living in, has caused us to just don't care ?

Well beloved, here is what I know to be the Divine Truth and Reality of what we must do to bring about a Justified Change to our Life and this apply to all so call Black Afrikans ( I have to specify Black Because every Tom, ****, And Harry now claim to be Afrikan ) wherever we are located on this planet and that Divine Truth and Reality is, we Black folks must be willing to change our Environment, we must put our Life in an Environment where Black people is the Social, Educational, Economical, Political, and Theological creators of our Environment, have Sole and Soul authority with control over how our Life is to be govern, you See, such an environment our First Way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors did create and their teaching concerning God, Stars, Self was not based upon do and don't, but what we will not do and have not done to defile the Holy Temple of our Physical Body, in where the Soul Body reside, making both bodies to be that of a Divine Being, a Being that live by Knowledge Known about God, Stars and Self, a Spirituality that require no belief, faith, or hope, Just the Divine Knowledge of Self and all knowledge about all things will be revealed to you.

For instance, we talk about Reparation, without a desire to grace it with the respect it deserve, when we talk about using such a gift left by our Enslaved Ancestors, to be used in an environment we played no meaningful part in creating, Morally, Spiritually, and Divinely, which mean we Black folks are only borrowers in such an environment where we have no authority, nor do we have control over anything in such an environment that is created by people with a history of being our Master and provider, which cause us to be their Slavish Children and we go around believing our Enslaved Ancestors are going to allow us to mishandle their Reparation which they are the True Earners of such, as we look only to how we can give such Reparation back the the oppressors, if allowed to receive it, seeking only momentary pleasure from it and not a lasting Liberation with it. ( Reparation )

So, is it that we really do not Know, or is it we Just do not care about our Liberation and Revolutionary Freedom in Afrika as well as in the United States Diaspora and every where else Black folks are, and desire the experience of the Blissfulness of Life, living in an environment where we Black Folks have Sole and Soul Authority and Control over our Life, is such a Life situation to far fetched for Black people to envision with a desire to make it so ?

Or is it we just don't care about the status our Life has been placed in by people with a different moral perspective and concept than we have been exposed to over the course of our Past life living, but yet and still, we have been conditioned to love a life of oppression, meaning we don't care about seeking a more Divine Life, controlling our own created environment where we Black Folks constitute the majority, it must be the so call place we refer to as Afrika, where that is a fact.

Beloved, to not know is one thing that can be justified in the way we behave toward one another, until the Divine Truth has come and such has come and is now being shared with you, so all excuses are no longer valid for us to use and hide behind, but could it be in us to just don't care, which make us all out to be a consortium of educated, illiterate, well dressed, well talented, ill and disease infected, greedy money hungry, none producing Fools!!!

Beloved, to remain in such a mental status and condition, only imply, we just don't care about our Lives and have taken to believe everything those other people that show us no respect, have told us about our Black behind and you tell me that such a behavior is not that of a Fool ?

When you know the Divine Truth, such generate the Spirit of Action that will set you Free and not until then and until such happen, we Black folks remain the butt of everybody Joke, even our own, a True sign, we just don't care !!!

You may take it or leave it alone, the Truth remain as is, either way, and my Love for Black people maintain itself, based on my ability to recognize the Truth and the cause and effect that have Black people behaving dishonestly concerning our present condition in the world today.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Having been dis-educated by our "developmentally disabled" Northern Atlantic family members, we actually can't KNOW. When we "find it within Our OwnSelves", we do care greatly! But it takes a heap of doing to re-gain that Inner-Standing .. and then we step "out of the box" back into our Divine Mind.

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Well beloved, here is what I know to be the Divine Truth and Reality of what we must do to bring about a Justified Change to our Life and this apply to all so call Black Afrikans ( I have to specify Black Because every Tom, ****, And Harry now claim to be Afrikan ) wherever we are located on this planet and that Divine Truth and Reality is, we Black folks must be willing to change our Environment, we must put our Life in an Environment where Black people is the Social, Educational, Economical, Political, and Theological creators of our Environment, have Sole and Soul authority with control over how our Life is to be govern, you See, such an environment our First Way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors did create and their teaching concerning God, Stars, Self was not based upon do and don't, but what we will not do and have not done to defile the Holy Temple of our Physical Body, in where the Soul Body reside, making both bodies to be that of a Divine Being, a Being that live by Knowledge Known about God, Stars and Self, a Spirituality that require no belief, faith, or hope, Just the Divine Knowledge of Self and all knowledge about all things will be revealed to you.
a Spirituality that require no belief, faith, or hope, Just the Divine Knowledge of Self and all knowledge about all things will be revealed to you
Regaining that "Inner-Standing" is the Key that unlocks the most important Environment there IS: Divine SELF. We MUST find the Inner-Standing of our OwnSelf/Environment!

Ever notice how a Martial Arts Master never gets angry? Ever consider that those Masters/Sensei's don't actually attack, rather they allow/encourage/enable the aggressor to flow by them? Imagine how much Stronger we'll be when Inner-Standing manifests Our Inner-Peace!

Sometimes I can say this clearer, but most times it gets lost in the poisoned EnvironmentSelf of that dis-education:

Regardless of Shape, all Life on this planet consists of 1) a cerebral cortex; 2) a central nervous system; and 3) a cardio-pulmonary system. (Even the flora of our planet! They simply use the original model for the cerebral cortex: Mother Earth Her OwnSelf!)

Note that all Life Feels, Bleeds, Nurtures, Learns, Loves, Lives, IS Born, Dies - IT IS ALL THE SAME BASIC MODEL, within the variable set {Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations}. Studying, Listening, Feeling, Trusting and KNOWING thine OwnSelf does lead to knowing how everything works, because, being the same basic model, in different shapes means that all the other models, in all their different shapes, will work the same way.

(Granted, our poor broken Family members from the Northern Atlantic/Europe, having grown up (evolved) in a "deprived neighborhood" (a very shortened subset of Mother Earth's Diversity), and missed out on so much of that diversity, have proven time and again that they just do not possess the Inner-Standing that ALL Life possesses.

Which would suggest, to me, that they are not quite fully "Human" yet, nothing that a few dozen score generations of living in the Rawness of Mother Earth won't cure - heck, they might even begin to produce melanin after a while. Like any "previously undiagnosed mental illness", they need treatment, not termination; they are ill, not enemy ... but I know how hard that is to remember when faced with their disgustingness! This is absolutely NOT to say that their care comes first!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back