Black Women : Is It Rape?

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Thandiwe, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Thandiwe

Thandiwe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    i have quite a few male friends who have told me that their first sexual experience was with a older woman. in a few of these cases, the babysitter was the one who they lost their virginity - the boys being between 8 - 10 and the babysitter in her midteens.

one friend lost his virginity to a mother of his childhood friends. he too was preteen. they continued their "affair" until he went off the college and they remain close.

it seems none of these men feel that they were taken advantage but more like a favor was done.

we have teachers, both male and female, who have been charged with raping students. however it seems that the consequences are not as severe when it's a boy who is being sexual with an older woman. it's almost like a badge of honor. however, when a man is charged it seems that everyone is in a uproar and calling for prosecution.

why aren't there the same feelings and consequences when a boy is "raped" by a woman?

i say this because i would be very upset, livid, if i found out a woman had had sex with my young son.

none of the men i spoke of above, reported these things to their parents.

why isn't it rape when a young boy has sex with a older teen or woman? in my state, the age of consent is 16 years of age.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes indeed they was raped from their virginity by these older
    women even as they feel they wasn't due to the emotional
    state of mind their was nothing no different from a female
    these young males was rape and they should feel striped
    of their rites
    AGAIN I SPEAKETH OUT WHO HAS DA RITES TO A VIRGIN !!?

3. Kebah

Kebah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Work
    Ratings:
    +1
    I agree....it was rape.

kebah

4. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    well i know the asnwer is yes....

as i mentioned, my friends don't seem to think of being taken advantage of, sexually abused. they were it almost like a crown.
    none ever told there parents. they didn't feel ashamed, forced, disgraced, as many girls might experience.

5. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    why don't the little boys feel they were raped?

let's not even talk about the fathers, uncles other older relationships who actually encourage may even arrange "the first time" for the little boys.

i was watching a news program about a son of a major mob figure. for his 14th birthday, his father arranged his first sexual experience.

isom eof these friends mentioned they felt pressured by other relatives to engage at sex at an earlier age. to some, it's a badge of manhood.

6. Kebah

Work
    Ratings:
    +1
    Simply put, they (boys) dont "feel" that way because they dont fully understand what really happened.

kebah

7. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    actually when the girls do tell, they are at blame. wore too tight clothing, had a nice body, in the wrong place at the wrong time...

if a boy tell, people often think a boy or man can't be raped.

8. Mike Ramey

Mike Ramey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    It's Rape--and a LOT worse...

Yup...its RAPE! Plain and simple, it's STATUTORY RAPE!

Meaning, it was sex with a minor who was under the age of consent by the law.

If a man does the same thing to a young girl, we're talking about the same thing if a woman does it to a young boy. R-A-P-E!

The reason why there is 'no big deal' made about it is also simple. In our feminized culture here in the USA, folk have been 'conditioned' to think that the 'boy' somehow 'needed' this experience.

Sorry. Children don't 'need' a sexual experience to 'prove' that they are 'grown'.

There have ALSO been articles written about 'predatory' female teachers and coaches who have 'seduced' teenage boys in their 'after hours studies'. They have been married women who have taken to 'going after' boys. And, thankfully, they are NOW doing TIME.

But the damage to the boys is going to take a while to undo.

BTW: Its also RAPE if an older teenager has sex with a younger teenager.

Mike Ramey

9. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    the year that mary lou latoureau (sp) was brought to the spotlight, there were quite a few reports of female teachers, as well as male teachers, seducing, having sex with young students.

latourneau was the women who had a child or is it two children with her former student. she did receive jail time.

feminized culture? okay. ((((rolleyes)))))

yes, the age of consent here in MN is 16. as i stated none of the men friends i have spoken with, think of it as rape. the men usually don't see any damage being done to them. they see it as a favor.

what's up with that?

again, is it because we aren't emphasizing the value of one's body in our little boys (men)?

10. Kebah

Work
    Ratings:
    +1
    True, but I was speaking specifically about the "boys" in question, and not on a universal level at this point. :cool: