Black People : Is it Possible To Live Inside the Earth or Underground?

CHAOS

I HAVE NO SPECIAL GIFTS SIS. DESTEE
THE TERM DEMON COMES FROM DAEMON WHICH MEANS HIGHER SELF
YES THERE IS WAY TO HARM PEOPLE BUT I HAVE NEVER KILL NO ONE.
YES I AM BLACK, MY ANCESTRY GO TO THE EWE TRIBE IN SOUTHWEST GHANA.
THE REASON I CAME HERE BECAUSE WE GOING THRU A BIG CHANGE IN THE WAY WE SEE AND VIEW THINGS. I JUST FIGURE I WOULD SHARE WHAT I HAVE BEEN THRU AND WHAT I KNOW. MY INTENT WAS NOT TO SCARE OR HARM PEOPLE AS YOU MAY PERCIEVE BUT THE COSMOS IS CHANGING AND I JUST FELT AS MANY OTHERS TO RELEASE INFO THAT WAS NOT PRIVY TO OUR PEOPLE.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

So ... being Black has no part in what you say and do ... (what you live) ... ?

I mean ... the outcome is going to be the same for us all ... no matter what ?

Are you Black?

:heart:

Destee

Excellent penetrating questions, Destee!

CHAOS

I HAVE NO SPECIAL GIFTS SIS. DESTEE
THE TERM DEMON COMES FROM DAEMON WHICH MEANS HIGHER SELF
YES THERE IS WAY TO HARM PEOPLE BUT I HAVE NEVER KILL NO ONE.
YES I AM BLACK, MY ANCESTRY GO TO THE EWE TRIBE IN SOUTHWEST GHANA.
THE REASON I CAME HERE BECAUSE WE GOING THRU A BIG CHANGE IN THE WAY WE SEE AND VIEW THINGS. I JUST FIGURE I WOULD SHARE WHAT I HAVE BEEN THRU AND WHAT I KNOW. MY INTENT WAS NOT TO SCARE OR HARM PEOPLE AS YOU MAY PERCIEVE BUT THE COSMOS IS CHANGING AND I JUST FELT AS MANY OTHERS TO RELEASE INFO THAT WAS NOT PRIVY TO OUR PEOPLE.
Preach Minister Darkside! When is your next sermon on Chaosophy?LOL

What Black People are considering living in an underground city?

What scientific reports? Why did you put that in quotation marks?

Is this because we are dying daily on top of the ground, so we are going to try our luck under the ground?

As a matter of fact, it is usually our dead, that we put in the ground.

Why would the living want to reside there? ... no sunshine ... no rain ... no fresh air ???

What people live under the ground ... right now?

Destee

During college some groups were getting together and this idea came up from some older graduated students that were considering it. I have also seen it in many black social groups that I have looked into.

No the reason is because of the pole shifts and the changing of the atmosphere. The living would want to reside there to avoid dying from the harmful rays coming from the cosmos.

So far there is supposedly people in Anatolia, London, and other cities that actually live underground.

Like Darkside said initiates also have a rite where they go to these places in the caves where these dwarf like people and others have been living for thousands of years according to what I have heard and read.

Can we do something about the ones on top of the ground, the ones we can see, and are subject to their injustices across all the land ... on top of the ground?!

I'm just not understanding how any of this ties into what our people face collectively, every single day ... which is what this community is about.

Will any of this free our people?

Is the suggestion being proffered, that we all go underground, when we can't hardly live on top of the ground?

Destee

Destee I posted this because it is very possible that a change in our atmosphere can cause something like this to be mandatory for a lot of people. I wasn't suggesting that we all go live underground, even though I don't see that as something foolish, but what if this becomes neccesary.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back