Black Spirituality Religion : Is it possible to breathe thru the mind??

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Many of us have given various personal accounts of what happens in a dream state or even the Astral Plane during Projection.

If the heart rates slows down too such a degree that you can project yourself, are you actually breathing (physically) when you make this transition??

Aside from "Astral Projection", thru a thorough study/quest for knowledge is it possible to develop ESP or BREATHE THRU YOUR MIND IN A RELAXED STATE??

I will go first:

As I was stating in chat last night, but could not properly explain due to not wanting to spook anyone out. I have been in this state several times, where I find myself so relaxed that I drift off (not asleep or Astral projecting mind you) & not realize how long but when I come back to my concious self the first thing I do is gasp for a big breathe of air...........& I can feel a rush (soothing feeling) in my mind as if I was on some type of high.

Is it possible to breathe with your mind??

IF knowledge can feed you, can it also fill your mind to the point that air is no longer neccessary if in fact we have ever inhaled air at all (as brother Sek said last night).

from the movie the Matrix

"Is that Air your breathing"??

I can not verify this 100%, but I have done astral projection 3 times in my life on purpose. Well not really...the first was accidental and scared the hell out of me. The second was on purpose and scared the hell out of me too, cause I was worried about not making it back to my body. The third was more controlled and fear free. I have even moved forward into the future, for time is a continueous stream where all things actually already exist...we simply move through them...I will say this in regard to your original question; at no point was I ever conscious of breathing while this was taking place.

What is breathing, what does it mean to breathe. For the human body it means inhaling and exhaling. Breathing is form of feeding the body oxygen.

So we accept the idea that breathing is a form of feeding or digestion , then what other forms of feeding can we apply to the human experience?

For one we can apply it to the mind, if the mind can project it can also reflect. Would this not be a means of inspiration and respiration? (breathing) albeit not in the physical sense of the word.

I would say no because breathing is a purely physical thing. Perhaps in miraculous situations where people's bodies heal after the most diastrous circumstances, maybe they have utilized the philosophy of mind over matter. But this would probably go for all of the body's physical functions, not just breathing.

During my astral projection experience, (or what I believe to be such anyway), I did not have any problems like this, though I did seem to not be as limited by my physical body. However, my experience was hellish along with being somewhat mysterious...other than saying I had a 'nervous breakdown' (a mental defect), I don't know why I entered into that state for such a long time. So I can't really understand what you are experiencing because I have not been able to astral project from a 'normal' state of consciousness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back