Black People : is it OK to put down black people as long as the critic is black?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
if a white person made broad and general statements as to the poor character of black people it would not be accepted.
if the person is black or pretends to be black is it then OK to make those same broad sweeping statements as to the poor character of black people?

i think white people are smart enough to put a black face on certain statements so as to get them out there without challenge.
we seem to accept garbage from black people that we would never accept from white people.
i now hear things that i once heard from white racists out of the mouths of "black" people.

if a white person made broad and general statements as to the poor character of black people it would not be accepted.
if the person is black or pretends to be black is it then OK to make those same broad sweeping statements as to the poor character of black people?

i think white people are smart enough to put a black face on certain statements so as to get them out there without challenge.
we seem to accept garbage from black people that we would never accept from white people.
i now hear things that i once heard from white racists out of the mouths of "black" people.

Is the person pretending to be black, black?

Very interesting points...

It's one thing to put down and another to do it with constructive criticism.

But I feel you are talking about a black person saying something like, "Black people are so ghetto and loud all the time."

Yeah that's totally nuts to me...I would view them just as negatively as if a white person would say that, if not more. Just on the basis of them being black and putting down their own race.

They aren't even apart of the solution, they are against, so there for they are the enemy.

What garbage? Please give an example of what you are saying.

What things? Please give an example of what you are saying.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back