Chief Elder Osiris : IS IT NOW FASHIONABLE TO BE UNCLE TOMISH AND AUNT JAMIMA TODAY, THAN ON YESTERYEAR'S

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
IS IT NOW FASHIONABLE TO BE UNCLE TOMISH AND AUNT JAMIMA TODAY, THAN ON YESTERYEAR'S ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Today, it is very obvious that we are witnessing an entirely New Black so call Afrikan today than in the days of our Enslaved Ancestors, they that did not tolerate cowering to the Slave Master and if you were caught, you paid the price for such a Traitorous act of behavior, not today, the entire sentiment toward Uncle Toms as they are referred to, is one of acceptance and compassion, for instance take John Lewis and how he confessed how tormented he felt in having to inform Hillary of his changed decision to support Obama, and I ask you, what is wrong with this picture of John Lewis, well I will tell you what is wrong with it, it appear to be an act of what he did, not out of commitment but out of convenience that is so disgusting, because he had every chance to spare himself of his so call torment in informing Hillary of his changed decision, because he could have done the Not political Right Thing he thought he was doing in supporting Hillary, he could have doing the correct Black Thing first out, by supporting Obama.

Now, here come the so call Afriikan American with your dishonest self, telling me that we should not choose Obama based on the fact of his Ancestral Blackness, you say that Black People must choose between Hillary based upon who is best qualified to be President of America and I say to you Afrikan Americans, how hypocritical you are, all wrapped up in your acquired Mind that embrace Racial Assimilation, which guide you to Lie about this Presidential Primary, saying it is and/or should not be about race and my question to you Afrikans Americans is, why not ?

Why not should this Primary race be about Race, because to take such a position is to make a loud statement that America is still in fact a Racist and Unjustified Prejudice Country of a Society, which does not allow Black Folks to be Black in expressing themselves in America, if you depend upon them for support, because if you do, then you know that America will withdraw their shallow support of Obama, and I say shallow, because I have yet to see Obama being Victorious in his run to be President, that is even if he beat Hillary in this Democratic Primary.

You even have Black so call Nationalist taking a position that Obama is just fronting to not be Black, so that he can win the Presidency and when he become White Folks President, he is going to let his Black out, so for now, that is the way he must project himself in order to win, then after such a victory then watch Obama Blackness really show himself, now if you subscribe to this Nimble Logic, then you need to go back and refuel on your Black Nationalism, because what you now see of Obama attitude and behavior, that is what you Afrikan Americans will get and to the modern day uncle Tom and Jamima, that is all right with them, because today, it is fashionable to be both of them in America today.

The Afrikan Leadership is no more than uncle Toms, because if you would take an objective assessment of their action in the name of being your Afrikans Leaders, then you would have to agree with me by stating that the Afrikan Leadership has done more to ascertain our ignorance concerning Self than the modern day oppressors has done, even though the Afrikan Leadership take their orders from the modern day Liars and Deceivers of Black People, concerning our state of Life condition yoday, and the so call opportunities we so call Afrikans have in America today require that your Tomness be very visible, because that is what White Power Racism require of the Afrikan American and every time your Afrikan Leaders bless such Lies coming from White Power, they reveal the quality of Tomism that they project before us Black so call Afrikan People.

In a Society where White Folks, Jewish, and Arabs people control, you will find the Root of Tomism amongst Black so call Afrikans, budding and growing, they telling Lies and performing acts of deception to the Rank and File of the Black Nation, misleading them into believing that all we have to do is have Faith in those people God, and follow their lead in telling us what we have to do in order for their quality of Change to come into our Black Life.

So I ask of you Black so call Afrikans, have we not been obedient children to those that now control our Lives, then tell me, what state of condition do you See of the Black Nation, a Nation in Life shambles, led by a cadre of Uncle Toms and they lead without shame because we Black Nationalist has allowed them to perform as they have and is doing, so yes, it is fashionable in being an Uncle Tom and an Aunt Jamima today in this evil world, as it be lying about not being able to see us Black People as we really are, when all of that Blackness is there there starring them in their face.

Beloved, what white Folks have gotten you to accept is that they can not do business with your Blackness, we must attempt to assimilate our Blackness with a certain level of their Whiteness, Jewishness, and Asianess, before they will acknowledge our presence with a certainly level of their respect, how Foolish, Pitiful, and Sad a mind we now function under, in order for us to accept such condition about ourselves, we being a people who once were proud of our Blackness and Demanded respect for that Divinity, not any More we do not, because we are to busy being White and a Fashionable Uncle Tome for the Modern day oppressors, they who now make claim to your Ancient Black Ancestry, what Foolish Ignorant of Self People, we have become today.

So Hell No, the Afrikan American can not proceed in playing the White Man Game, not unless we opt out from being who we Really Are, no longer displaying an attitude of being Black and Proud, yet those white folks in control of our Black so call frikan Life, has stated, in order for us to be not accepted by them but to be associated with them, then we must be willing to become performers of Uncle Toms on all levels in their Society or whenever they come calling for you in your own House, which serve as a sign who it is that really is in control of your House, because your Black Proud is now up for sale and to show the devil of our appreciation of Him, we will in the midst of all of that Blackness in Ghana, Name a Main coming Thruway in Afrika after a High Degree Luciferian by the Name of George Bush.

Some of you might say Just a Minute Chief Elder Osiris you are going to Far, be careful of the Divine Truth you reveal and I say, Why, I am just a Nobody and nobody of Afrikan Sense listen to the Divine Truth nor to the one that share it, so I am just blowing hot useless wind to you that is all.

It Is The Divine Truth When Stated, As You Thinketh, So Are You, The Divine Truth, so what is it about, it is about what Obama said about Farrakhan, that you do not understand, why is it, you now feel to have to lie about what Obama Meant, tell me, Do you believe, not Think, Believe, that Obama will sat down today and have Lunch with the Man, Farrakhan ? Not with the Words of Farrakhan, but with the Man Farrakhan, since you are in such a hurry to make a case that Obama was not Disrespecting the Man Farrakhan, just his Words, and I say, you can not Reasonably and Logically separate the two.

I know that Obama is doing what he feel he has to do about not up setting the Power that will choose the next president and I understand the Graciousness of Farrakhan jester, even though I disagree with that Move, because it just only extend our perception of what it is we Black Folks must do in order to please white folks and to not have Divine Change to come into our Black Life, because that Change for the Diviness of it, will not come in America for Black Proud Divine Beings, and white folks change will only come as an illusion to the Afrikan Human Beings, now of America.

Uncle Tomism is alive and well amongst Black People in America and Fashionable that it Is, and such a fashion serve to be a danger to the Black Nationalist Effort, whose Goal is The Children Of The Middle Passage Liberation Away From America.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
Copyeight@2008

Chief, i would love to reply but everytime i respond or write my heart i get banned. I love you AND the Queen with all my heart. She knows who I AM and knows that she can always reach me at gateto.........

I read EVERYTHING you write. I am encouraged always, inspired, pushed forward in my endeavors on this planet. I know the things I write are very blatant, raw, naked, strong, without regret, remorse, forgiveness, never-the-less, they are truth and therefore i do not care about so-called BANS. I do what I have to do and I speak it in the only way I know how because when I speak I am not speaking to anyone personally. I do not know anyone in cyber PERSONALLY, why folks tend to think or believe I am speaking directly to them is beyond me. Perhaps it is the SPIRIT that is expressing and speaking to them personally.

I only speak what I hear and what I hear is what i give. When I speak of Obama I speak what i hear from above, not what the world gives or says to me. The world is not my SOURCE of info, God is. God has implied to me that Obama is in PROCESS and that those of us who know of PROCESS and what it SIGNALS in the world today understand what his RACE for the presidency means. I am not advocating that one should not vote for him. Vote for him if you like, if you wish, if you are one that votes. But be ready, be prepared for what will come. Don't vote for him and then cry. Keep your cries to yourself afterwards. Obama has made it perfectly clear that he is NOT a BLACK presidential candidate. So what is all the fuss about? He has made it clear that he is the PEOPLE'S candidate and Blacks will get no preferential treatment whatsoever because he is not running on a "Black Ticket".

Thanks for being here and thanks for all the love.

Beloved I Love You As Well, you speak with a Mind left to us by our Ancient First Way Black Ancestors, the gods of the Black Divine Beings, so no, be not discourage and speak not to get favor from the Afrikans, we are not Mentally stable ebough to recognize the Divine Truth and this is not meant to be a put down, it is just the Divine Truth and the condition of the Black World serve to be the Proof of that Truth, that which we speak to Black People.

Beloved, Speak what is revealed to you about what is happening to us Black People, we now a people that has been made not to See ourselves as we naturally are, so take no thought about how your revelation will be judged by a people that as of today have no desire to be Free and to reclaim the Divinity left to us by the goddess and gods our Ancient First Way black Ancestors.

I am always avaliavle to you

HILF

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Chief Elder Osiris said:
IS IT NOW FASHIONABLE TO BE UNCLE TOMISH AND AUNT JAMIMA TODAY, THAN ON YESTERYEAR'S ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Today, it is very obvious that we are witnessing an entirely New Black so call Afrikan today than in the days of our Enslaved Ancestors, they that did not tolerate cowering to the Slave Master and if you were caught, you paid the price for such a Traitorous act of behavior, not today, the entire sentiment toward Uncle Toms as they are referred to, is one of acceptance and compassion, for instance take John Lewis and how he confessed how tormented he felt in having to inform Hillary of his changed decision to support Obama, and I ask you, what is wrong with this picture of John Lewis, well I will tell you what is wrong with it, it appear to be an act of what he did, not out of commitment but out of convenience that is so disgusting, because he had every chance to spare himself of his so call torment in informing Hillary of his changed decision, because he could have done the Not political Right Thing he thought he was doing in supporting Hillary, he could have doing the correct Black Thing first out, by supporting Obama.

Now, here come the so call Afriikan American with your dishonest self, telling me that we should not choose Obama based on the fact of his Ancestral Blackness, you say that Black People must choose between Hillary based upon who is best qualified to be President of America and I say to you Afrikan Americans, how hypocritical you are, all wrapped up in your acquired Mind that embrace Racial Assimilation, which guide you to Lie about this Presidential Primary, saying it is and/or should not be about race and my question to you Afrikans Americans is, why not ?

Why not should this Primary race be about Race, because to take such a position is to make a loud statement that America is still in fact a Racist and Unjustified Prejudice Country of a Society, which does not allow Black Folks to be Black in expressing themselves in America, if you depend upon them for support, because if you do, then you know that America will withdraw their shallow support of Obama, and I say shallow, because I have yet to see Obama being Victorious in his run to be President, that is even if he beat Hillary in this Democratic Primary.

You even have Black so call Nationalist taking a position that Obama is just fronting to not be Black, so that he can win the Presidency and when he become White Folks President, he is going to let his Black out, so for now, that is the way he must project himself in order to win, then after such a victory then watch Obama Blackness really show himself, now if you subscribe to this Nimble Logic, then you need to go back and refuel on your Black Nationalism, because what you now see of Obama attitude and behavior, that is what you Afrikan Americans will get and to the modern day uncle Tom and Jamima, that is all right with them, because today, it is fashionable to be both of them in America today.

The Afrikan Leadership is no more than uncle Toms, because if you would take an objective assessment of their action in the name of being your Afrikans Leaders, then you would have to agree with me by stating that the Afrikan Leadership has done more to ascertain our ignorance concerning Self than the modern day oppressors has done, even though the Afrikan Leadership take their orders from the modern day Liars and Deceivers of Black People, concerning our state of Life condition yoday, and the so call opportunities we so call Afrikans have in America today require that your Tomness be very visible, because that is what White Power Racism require of the Afrikan American and every time your Afrikan Leaders bless such Lies coming from White Power, they reveal the quality of Tomism that they project before us Black so call Afrikan People.

In a Society where White Folks, Jewish, and Arabs people control, you will find the Root of Tomism amongst Black so call Afrikans, budding and growing, they telling Lies and performing acts of deception to the Rank and File of the Black Nation, misleading them into believing that all we have to do is have Faith in those people God, and follow their lead in telling us what we have to do in order for their quality of Change to come into our Black Life.

So I ask of you Black so call Afrikans, have we not been obedient children to those that now control our Lives, then tell me, what state of condition do you See of the Black Nation, a Nation in Life shambles, led by a cadre of Uncle Toms and they lead without shame because we Black Nationalist has allowed them to perform as they have and is doing, so yes, it is fashionable in being an Uncle Tom and an Aunt Jamima today in this evil world, as it be lying about not being able to see us Black People as we really are, when all of that Blackness is there there starring them in their face.

Beloved, what white Folks have gotten you to accept is that they can not do business with your Blackness, we must attempt to assimilate our Blackness with a certain level of their Whiteness, Jewishness, and Asianess, before they will acknowledge our presence with a certainly level of their respect, how Foolish, Pitiful, and Sad a mind we now function under, in order for us to accept such condition about ourselves, we being a people who once were proud of our Blackness and Demanded respect for that Divinity, not any More we do not, because we are to busy being White and a Fashionable Uncle Tome for the Modern day oppressors, they who now make claim to your Ancient Black Ancestry, what Foolish Ignorant of Self People, we have become today.

So Hell No, the Afrikan American can not proceed in playing the White Man Game, not unless we opt out from being who we Really Are, no longer displaying an attitude of being Black and Proud, yet those white folks in control of our Black so call frikan Life, has stated, in order for us to be not accepted by them but to be associated with them, then we must be willing to become performers of Uncle Toms on all levels in their Society or whenever they come calling for you in your own House, which serve as a sign who it is that really is in control of your House, because your Black Proud is now up for sale and to show the devil of our appreciation of Him, we will in the midst of all of that Blackness in Ghana, Name a Main coming Thruway in Afrika after a High Degree Luciferian by the Name of George Bush.

Some of you might say Just a Minute Chief Elder Osiris you are going to Far, be careful of the Divine Truth you reveal and I say, Why, I am just a Nobody and nobody of Afrikan Sense listen to the Divine Truth nor to the one that share it, so I am just blowing hot useless wind to you that is all.

It Is The Divine Truth When Stated, As You Thinketh, So Are You, The Divine Truth, so what is it about, it is about what Obama said about Farrakhan, that you do not understand, why is it, you now feel to have to lie about what Obama Meant, tell me, Do you believe, not Think, Believe, that Obama will sat down today and have Lunch with the Man, Farrakhan ? Not with the Words of Farrakhan, but with the Man Farrakhan, since you are in such a hurry to make a case that Obama was not Disrespecting the Man Farrakhan, just his Words, and I say, you can not Reasonably and Logically separate the two.

I know that Obama is doing what he feel he has to do about not up setting the Power that will choose the next president and I understand the Graciousness of Farrakhan jester, even though I disagree with that Move, because it just only extend our perception of what it is we Black Folks must do in order to please white folks and to not have Divine Change to come into our Black Life, because that Change for the Diviness of it, will not come in America for Black Proud Divine Beings, and white folks change will only come as an illusion to the Afrikan Human Beings, now of America.

Uncle Tomism is alive and well amongst Black People in America and Fashionable that it Is, and such a fashion serve to be a danger to the Black Nationalist Effort, whose Goal is The Children Of The Middle Passage Liberation Away From America.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
Copyeight@2008

I love you Chief Elder. I say this all the time. Some of these kneegros are not comfortable unless they are kneeling down and letting Massa use them as a foot stool. I have never and will never be anything but a proud, upright Afrikan freedon fighter. I would rather be taken to the ancestral meeting place than to be yes man to White Supremecy.:shades:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back