Destee's Thoughts Is It My Momma, Father, Sibling, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - I'm Krazee?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Looking at what may happen to hundreds of millions of our cousins in the Motherland and the Carribbean in the next four years

unless some real changes occur and some real

pan Africanism and unity amongst us and real altruism takes place, can drive one realy crazy and even mad

but having the faith that "Our Dark Past has Brought US"

we can look ahead and have faith that

our MAAT/ HEARTS in balance

will come to the task

"History is a clock people use to tell their historical culture and political time of the day. It's a compass that people use to find themselves on the map of human geography. The history tells them where they have been, where they are and what they are. But most importantly history tells a people where they still must go and what they still must be"
Dr. John Henrik Clarke

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

:heart:

Destee
:nono: nonono! stop looking at what you doing through the lenses of this supremelunatic mess. in this crazy insane stupid world, the only folks that are sane are those that are deemed by this crazy insane stupid world to be "crazy".

so, yeah; you crazy. don't it drive you nuts? :run:

(getting all krazee thinking about it ain't cha? and talking about all this laying going on and stuff ... reckon you might could use a good hug ...once y'all get here with them u-hauls cuz it's easier'n stretching these arms all the way across the country with the crazy weather systems happening everywhere.)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: