Destee's Thoughts Is It My Momma, Father, Sibling, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - I'm Krazee?

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
It's a legitimate issue though, since 'craziness' is not only relative, but any 'genuine' (so-called 'clinical') instances of it rarely occur out of context---meaning there is an organic cause (certified) or people can drive you there (only if you let them).

Peace and Blessings Family,

I was attempting to be facetious, as i think we blame every one but self, for self's condition.

But then i was think'n ... wait ... some folk really do make me krazee ... so i was like ... it is somebody else's fault!!!! :hammer:

Then ... i thunk ... but you let 'em make you krazee ... so that falls back on you ... :nuts:

Then ... i thunk'd again ... wait ... what did i just thunk ... and what order in the thunkation did it fall ... ??? ... and ... ohhh Lawd ...

This has got to be some bodee else's fault !!! :nuts:

I need some rose ... :drink:

(polite soft lady like burp) ... skuze me ... :blush: ... :qqb006:

As i was say'n ... i was think'n ... and i thunk ... it's their fault i drink ... (polite soft lady like burp again) ... :qqb006: ... but is it really ... :drink:

iono ... i can't tell any more

did the chicken lay the egg ... or did the egg lay the chicken ... ???

:lol:

oh gosh

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It's a legitimate issue though, since 'craziness' is not only relative, but any 'genuine' (so-called 'clinical') instances of it rarely occur out of context---meaning there is an organic cause (certified) or people can drive you there (only if you let them).

Right Sister Blak ... and i'm certainly not speaking on any qualified clinical level.

I'm just speaking about my own kraziness ... that has not been certified ... yet ... :nuts: ... :)

But we could exchange krazee with any word ... unemployed, hungry, homeless, pregnant, imprisoned ... any of the ails that befall us.

We're so quick to blame another for our circumstance ... when like you said in your closing words ... (only if you let them).

Which in my opinion, places all of the responsibility back on me ... us ... you know ... making wiggling out of responsibility difficult, though we do it so easily.

Love You and Thanks!

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

Destee

No, I can testify that you and you alone did this to yourself. Your family tried to help. But, on seeing that it was a futile effort, they all left.

:baby:

:em0200:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: