Destee's Thoughts Is It My Momma, Father, Sibling, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - I'm Krazee?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

:heart:

Destee

MsInterpret

Apr 21, 2007
Washington
I've always blamed myself for my actions...That and the water...The state I live in...Yeah and I guess you can say the people here in this state have driven me to lose my mind

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns

Is It My Momma, Father, Sister, Brother, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - That I'm Krazee ... :nuts: ... ??

Destee
your not krazee, and dont let any one call you that

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
black people are operating under a system that is designed to make us crazy, self destructive and easy to control.
clearing ones head is one of the first steps toward revolution.

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
Define 'crazy.' You know people call you 'crazy' when they can't make you do it THEIR way.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

I was attempting to be facetious, as i think we blame every one but self, for self's condition.

But then i was think'n ... wait ... some folk really do make me krazee ... so i was like ... it is somebody else's fault!!!! :hammer:

Then ... i thunk ... but you let 'em make you krazee ... so that falls back on you ... :nuts:

Then ... i thunk'd again ... wait ... what did i just thunk ... and what order in the thunkation did it fall ... ??? ... and ... ohhh Lawd ...

This has got to be some bodee else's fault !!! :nuts:

I need some rose ... :drink:

(polite soft lady like burp) ... skuze me ... :blush: ... :qqb006:

As i was say'n ... i was think'n ... and i thunk ... it's their fault i drink ... (polite soft lady like burp again) ... :qqb006: ... but is it really ... :drink:

iono ... i can't tell any more

did the chicken lay the egg ... or did the egg lay the chicken ... ???

:lol:

oh gosh

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: