Monetary

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
or have some Black people lost their got **** minds? :qqb024:

I know a lot of us are floating on cloud nine since Barack Obama has become President of the United States. BUT ****. Why are some Black folks ready to give up Black History Month and Affirmative Action because ONE BLACK MAN GOT A JOB THAT'S STRESSIN' HIM THE HELL OUT? A job he'll only have for 4 years...8 years at the most. After he's out of office, then what? :qqb024:

Black people, we really need to think beyond jobs, beyond joining "exclusive" clubs where only Whites could go a few years back, and beyond hanging out with White people, listening to their music, and eating their non-seasoned, dry *** chicken. Come on. Is kumbayain' with white folks that **** important? Is it so important that you're willing to give up that which our Ancestors DIED for? ****! How desperate are some of us? Hell, what's it worth to us to have ONE Black man in the White House for 4 to 8 years? Why stop at Affirmative Action and Black History Month? Why don't we just go back to SLAVERY?! :qqb024:

Yea, it does seem that many blacks now think they can sit back, loosen up the belt buckle, and relax...LOL!

Can't ever let your guard down with any enemy....I may participate in some music, social events, and hell....I may even add some Lawry's to that bland, dry chicken....but best believe....I keeps a third eye in the back of my head..so I don't get struck.

:yesno:

never

Is it so important that you're willing to give up that which our Ancestors DIED for?

no it's not you

people say why are there so many "conspiracy theorists" and i say if there
wasn't so many conspiracies we wouldn't have theorists?

we already lost too much

how much more can we afford to lose in the long run?

how much more can we take? as a whole?

don't lose focus people the battle is alive and well

EVEN MORE SO NOW, OBAMA IS NOT A FREE MEAL TICKET

YOU WATCH AND SEE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back