Black People : Is it me or have all the American news stories vanished?

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
This morning a bulletin flashed through on CNN it was about a shooting at an Orlando Florida workplace. 5 people were killed by a former disgruntled employee. The shooter ended the shooting spree by killing himself.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-at-florida-business/?utm_term=.8b0d958d6688

Back when things were normal in Washington yes, before Donald Trump this incident would have had intense all day coverage by all the cable and free tv networks. I watched all day hoping to get more info of the Orlando shootings and I ended up evening amazed at how little attention this story was getting. All the attention was centered on Donald Trump.
It is astounding. I bet if the second coming of Christ occurred tonight, there would be a brief announcement of his arrival and then all the news coverage would return to Trump for the next 24 hours.
Is this all real or have we all slipped into Alice's "looking glass"?

This morning a bulletin flashed through on CNN it was about a shooting at an Orlando Florida workplace. 5 people were killed by a former disgruntled employee. The shooter ended the shooting spree by killing himself.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-at-florida-business/?utm_term=.8b0d958d6688

Back when things were normal in Washington yes, before Donald Trump this incident would have had intense all day coverage by all the cable and free tv networks. I watched all day hoping to get more info of the Orlando shootings and I ended up evening amazed at how little attention this story was getting. All the attention was centered on Donald Trump.
It is astounding. I bet if the second coming of Christ occurred tonight, there would be a brief announcement of his arrival and then all the news coverage would return to Trump for the next 24 hours.

Big props for caring and sharing this latest wake up call with all of us!

I have noticed the same thing!!!

might be the bias on your so called news outlets, they will make more noise over something like Kathy Griffin being a victim for her stunt than something like the Orlando shooting, Terrorist Problems in Europe, (2 in England in as man weeks, another in France and 1 in toronto). plays more to their reader base.
I get CNN from the US but much prefer to watch BBC, or I24 when I want to know whats going on in the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back