Black People : Is it me or have all the American news stories vanished?

might be the bias on your so called news outlets, they will make more noise over something like Kathy Griffin being a victim for her stunt than something like the Orlando shooting, Terrorist Problems in Europe, (2 in England in as man weeks, another in France and 1 in toronto). plays more to their reader base.
I get CNN from the US but much prefer to watch BBC, or I24 when I want to know whats going on in the world.

On point and on time comments...

might be the bias on your so called news outlets, they will make more noise over something like Kathy Griffin being a victim for her stunt than something like the Orlando shooting, Terrorist Problems in Europe, (2 in England in as man weeks, another in France and 1 in toronto). plays more to their reader base.
I get CNN from the US but much prefer to watch BBC, or I24 when I want to know whats going on in the world.
I have noticed the same thing!!!
You think anyone will even care when the next school mass shooting breaks out? Just ten minutes of coverage before it falls off the radar. The American media are becoming unbelievable.

mass shootings in america are typical and no longer news...
My daughter teaches middle school. She says her students constantly ask her why does the news always talk about Donald Trump and that they were tired of hearing about him all the time. There are more pressing and serious issues taking place in the world that need all of our attention, LIKE THIS:

https://www.unicefusa.org/stories/famine-threatens-25-million-children-africa-and-middle-east/32005

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/27/...lia-nigeria-south-sudan-yemen-water.html?_r=0

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back