Black People : Is It Just Me.....

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
Why do these words send a chill up my back, recently coming from Sarah Palin;

"We don't need to fundamentally transform America," she said. "We need to restore America"

What I'm hearing is that she wants to take things back to a different time. And coming out the mouth of this white woman, I can just imagine how far back she wants to go, and the reason for her to want to go in the first place.

Why do these words send a chill up my back, recently coming from Sarah Palin;

"We don't need to fundamentally transform America," she said. "We need to restore America"

What I'm hearing is that she wants to take things back to a different time. And coming out the mouth of this white woman, I can just imagine how far back she wants to go, and the reason for her to want to go in the first place.
Had the same creepy feeling when a CIA Bonesman said he was going to run for president and his first mission would we to
"Spread Democracy Around the World as Much as Possible"

Bu we have to appreciate any player that shows their cards

Like Dr Jeffries used to say

"Don't get Mad get Glad,
Don't Get mad, Get Prepared"

and with the number of teachers, warners and human alarm clocks that we have been blessed with as black folks or the past 50 years

we shoud have been prepared along time ago

For instance;

"They" are entering November with a well thought out and well funded political agenda

But where is our National Black Agenda?????

I agree. Unfortunately, we blacks may have to wait a while for real change tp happen.
No we have to stop looking at politics the way we watch football and basketball

Paladino won in NYState becuase Black folks had forgotten that Malcolm X advised us to look at politics as our tool, and not 2 parties to be loyal to

h stated that since only 20% of anyone ever goes to the primaires that if we voted enmasse, we could play both parties against each other for our interest

We have to learn to leave emotions out of politits

Jesse Ventura the former governor said the 2 party flame wars we see on televIsion and hear over bills and what not is about as real as WWF.

People need to Listen to the Ballot part

of the "Ballot or the Bullet" by Malcolm X and listen to it carefully!!!!!!!

The man was not speaking just to shoot the breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back