Chief Elder Osiris : IS IT DIVINE TO HELP BLACK FOLKS TO BECOME COMFORTABLE IN OUR OPPRESSION ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    IS IT DIVINE TO HELP BLACK FOLKS TO BECOME COMFORTABLE IN OUR OPPRESSION ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, when I share information with you, I give to you just that which I am permitted to share with you on these open forum and most Time I share methodically crypt information, in order to not be accused of not being a good Afrikan Loyal American, as we all are expected to be, based upon the highly intense indoctrination the Black Mind has under gone in America.

Now, let me share this with us black People and this will be information that the Mind of the Human Being Afrikan American, will not be able to receive Divinely gracefully, because it is going to require a Divine Revolutionary Mind to know and understand what I am Sharing, regarding the matter of Black folks Docile and pathetic complancency in our present state of Life condition in the world today.

During the Intense Height of our Enslaved Ancestors Treatment of abuse, their Mind was not occupied with how to get the Slave Master to become more lenient with and to them, our Enslaved Ancestors early Time on, they occupied their Mind with what they could do to Free themselves from the shackles of Rape, Murder, Castration, Child Molestation and the Mental reorganization of the Black Mind, to make it to be acceptable to the abuse that was being imposed upon them.

So in that Life State of Confined Misery, there was no thought for a compromise with the Slave Master, no Desire of thought for reconciliation nor for the purpose of them becoming willing participants in their own Enslavement, the only Thought that flowed through our Newly Enslaved Ancestors Mind, was to Fight to the Death for their Freedom and those that had such a Mind, did in fact passed it on Genetically to their, to come Children, you who now today, stand to be proof evidence that the action of Chattel Slavery did in fact take place and were able to create a Brand New Afrikan among some of those Enslaved Afrikans.

So, by the Spirit of our Enslaved Ancestors, which was now Divided, some choosing to act and behave as they were so conditioned to behave, which was very submissive to the Mind of the Slave master and because of that Mental Transformation, there were created a Genetically Spirit of the Slave Master, within the Mental processing of some of our Enslaved Ancestors, and that is why today, we have the Submissive Afrikan American and the Defiant Black Nationalist so call Afrikan, one whose Divine mind became that of the Human Being Mind and the other Maintaining the Root of their Divine mind, they that never grew submissive to the Slave Master and did know that their Black so call Afrikan Life, was designed to be Divinely Free and Independent, and to stay in keeping with the Revolutionary Motion of the Universe.

So, here we so call Black Afrikans are today, after five Hundred Years in captivity, some of us are of the genetic inheritance of our submissive Enslaved Ancestors, those of the Big House Servants, and served as look outs for the Slave Master, against their own People.

So, it is no wonder we so call Black Afrikan Americans, here in America, we carry the Spirit of division amongst the children of the Middle Passage and it is expected of the Docile and complacent so call Afrikan American, to be the Leaders in the manufactured call for Civil Rights and not Liberation for the Afrikan American in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, and for you to be an Enemy of those Black Defiant Black Afrikans, they who only had Liberation away from America, on their Black certified Mind, and so the divide is maintained up to this day.

So my question to the Black Nationalist Garveyites of today, that is if we are serious about our claim concerning Garvey today, Is It Divine to Help Black Folks To Become comfortable In Our State Of Oppression today, without pointing them the way to Freedom from America ?

Does it serve to be Just, for us to Plead and act in behalf for Black Community Development in America and to Help the Unfortunate, they that are in lees position than others of our Black Race.

Is it divinely Just, to help them to get on the Welfair Role in America or to seek America Section 8 Housing welfare and to participate in getting the Down Trodden amongst us Black People rent subsidies, they that fall way below the poverty line, while the Afrikan American is allowed rise a bove that line, the Afrikan Americans I am referring to, and they are allowed to make claim to be the representative intelligencia among the Children of the Middle Passage , they posing to be the Profane role Model of Afrikan American Success in a performance in America, which have just so many slots set aside for the Afrikan American, Servants to the Modern day slave Master.

Tell me, can it be, by going around in the Black Communities helping Black Folks to create a False Premise that indicates a Flawed Freedom for Black People in America, that we do our People more Harm than Good, when the Greater Good for Black People in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, is our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and the Fight for our Liberation away from America, and not our Enslavement continuously in America, taking on the disguise of Civil Rights fighters, Affirmative Action and Racial Assimilation advocates, as Black Folks are being continue Victims of Mental assassination, made to be Blind when Looking at our Black so call Afrikan Selves in America, does not such an action by us Black People toward Black People in America, serve more to be a detriment to Black People than the help we claim we provide for them, lying and deceiving them, as we avoid from informing them that the action of Fighting for our Liberation away from America, regardless of our made to be Life condition today in America, is what we need to be doing for our Lives ?

There is no coming of a Black Utopia Messiah in America for the Children of the Middle Passage, being told to remain where we are and building false hope that the America Structure which has been set in the Mind of Lucifer, can be changed, the Luciferians being those that now control not only America, and Obama included, but Lucifer now control the World.

So Black Folks, you are being misled when told that you can Change America to make it to become as you want it to be and with the Human Being mind we now wear, we do not seek the Greater Good for Black Folks Lives, that which will come only when you are out of America, but such Divine Truth does not come from the Mind of the Afrikan American Human Being.

A Comfortable slave Does Not have freedom As a priority Or a Goal !!!!

Beloved, This Is only a Synopsis of what you Black folks Need To Know About Your Selves.

Only The Wise Will Be Qualified To Understand What Has been Shared With you, In This Missive Today.

Be Kind to Your Selves, Beloved, Free Yourselves.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I didn't even have to read what you wrote my brother. Just the formation of the question was enough for me to answer this. I have often said as Dr. Frances Cress Welsing said; "No response is a response". When our people read the truth and know in their gut that it is the truth, there is a mechanism within us that takes over as a survival tool. In other words, there are those of us who do not want to hear the truth. There are those of us who feel helpless to do anything about the truth....and there are those of us who are simply too beatdown and conditioned to even want to do anything about the truth. This covers a great deal of our people.

There are also two more groups. There are those of us who have gotten quite used to the meat and wine of the oppressor to the degree that they not only support the oppressor but will damage anything that interferes with the flow of the meat and wine they've been feasting off of. The last group is the group that sees and knows what is going on and who they are in various degrees. This group seeks the light, the power, the vision and the knowledge to be, to do and to become what our reality says that we are or were as a people.

In the deepest and darkest corner of our being we do not want to admit the ultimate reality...."we are afraid of white people". No one wants to admit that, for to do so is to challenge the conscious illusion of our manhood or womanhood...but it is true. It is only when we admit this one great truth that we will also be in the position to ask ourselves; "okay, what are we going to do about it" and then strategize to do something about that fear. We are not dealing with a white man or white woman...we are dealing with white children...because "only a child would say 'if I can't have it nobody can have it' and then go about destroying it as proof of what they said". Subconsciously we know this...and it terrifies many of our people to the point of helplessness.

Only our youth and or children contain the heart, the energy and the unbroken spirit to reach for and advance the truth as it is. Old thinking and thoughts along with old fears isn't going to cut the mustard. So, No, it is not divine at all but it is a manifestation of our fear, our conditioning and our comfort with the meat and wine of the opressor who feeds us well while killing us at the same time with his meal and artificial qualities and illusions of life.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Well there you have it Beloved, coming from our brother Keita, whose words are so Penetrating and revealing, may we all begin to take heed to the Divine truth concerning the spirit we now Demonstrate that is against our Divine Interest, concerning our life living.

Be Kind To your selves, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

5. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Hmmmm

Brings lots of questions to mind! that I would like to ask all Black people who profess to be religious leaders.

Then a meeting with the people of Africa. See we can talk all day and night about going back to Africa but a large number of my people here will not be able to fantum it. Unless we see mass groups of tribes and Africans talking about them wanting us to return.

No body wants to be told this is the place you belong too but at the same time don't see it in practice on the scale it should be on if the feelings of us returning is true. Broadcast it on the news radios and do it daily, people in the positions to do so need to if this is truely a movement towards unification.

After return then what, How are we gonna build our defenses and become competitive on a global level as an African nation and or continent. Are we ready financially and collectively to get Africa prepared to stand on her own and stand tall on world affairs?

This is just a few questions and thoughts that cross my mind.

Peace

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Brings lots of questions to mind! that I would like to ask all Black people who profess to be religious leaders.

Then a meeting with the people of Africa. See we can talk all day and night about going back to Africa but a large number of my people here will not be able to fantum it. Unless we see mass groups of tribes and Africans talking about them wanting us to return.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beloved how are we going to come to know and understand our need to return if we do not share information as to why we must return and how we are to return.

Here is most Black folks problem when it come to the Children of the Middle Passage and Afrika, we talk when it come to Afrika as if we in America are in such a ( some of us ) ideal life situation, giving us every excuse not to leave America, never have I suggested that we return without Divine preparation, which Mean that, unless we reorganize our conditioned way of Thinking about ourselves and our mother and Father Land, meaning we must return to our divine mind, the mind we now use to look at our situation as black People and toward Afrika will always paint a very discouraging picture to us black Folks, we being satisfied in our present Life situation in America.

Our Liberation will not be a cake walk, it will require much Self realignment Mentally on our Part, so that we can See clearly as One, what it is we must do to Liberate ourselves and Afrika.

You see, to a Human Being Mind such a task look impossible, because we have been conditioned to give our oppressors power over our Mind, that is why I share with us our need to reclaim our divine mind and the process is that we must come to realize our need for a Spiritual Retreat, so all of the aspects of our Lives can be discussed divinely with each other, covering things that we must do to liberate ourselves that can and must not be discussed in an open forum.

I share again by stating that Afrika and the Afrikan People who did not make the Middle Passage Journey, will remain to Transform self destructively, unless the Lost Children of our First Way Ancestors return home, they being those children that are Descendants of the Middle Passage Journey.

Black People in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, are not in a position to negotiate about our Liberation, you just do what need to be done to Liberate ourselves and do it with Self Respect, determination and Dignity.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

No body wants to be told this is the place you belong too but at the same time don't see it in practice on the scale it should be on if the feelings of us returning is true. Broadcast it on the news radios and do it daily, people in the positions to do so need to if this is truly a movement towards unification.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

Beloved, those of us here by way of the Middle Passage, all of us will not make the journey back Home, that journey will indicate that those making the journey as we came so shall be the way we must return, that we now Think with our divine Mind and not the Human Being Mind, that Mind that will tell you that what you need to do regarding ourselves and Afrika in term of our Liberation is not possible and that where we are presently, is the best place to be, here in America.

As I have shared, Divine Planning and Strategy that will deliver us back Home to Afrika, is not to be discussed if we are serious, in open forum, such as on this Internet.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

After return then what, How are we gonna build our defenses and become competitive on a global level as an African nation and or continent. Are we ready financially and collectively to get Africa prepared to stand on her own and stand tall on world affairs?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Do you really expect the type of question you are presenting is to be answered on this internet in detail of vision ?

First of all the importance of our Return to afrika is not for us to be persuaded or to be convinced, such is what we need to do, the call is just for you to be divinely Informed and the weight of your responsibility to your Life fall upon you and your mind, here again is why it is important that such a Divine undertaking as the children of the Middle passage return to Afrika, be done with Divine Reasoning and not with the Human Being Mind, but with our divine mind, any Mind less than that, will cause you to believe such an undertaking by us can not and will not, and you wanting it not to be done.

These are just a few answers I have shared with you beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

This is just a few questions and thoughts that cross my mind.

Peace

7. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Hotep

LOLOLOLOLOL

OK

Peace

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Sister Jazzytude;

Remember, what is not "within us can not manifest itself outside of us". We already have the answers within us if we are conscious. We need to equally remember the most important factor...Since it was our people who built this country for them why can we not do the same for ourselves with our own? Remember, the answer..."if we are conscious".