Black Parenting : IS IT BETTER TO TEACH BLACK YOUTH THAT THEY ARE “VICTIMS” OR THAT THEY CAN OVERCOME?

Black on Black Crime comes with a side of The War on Drugs.

Don't believe the hyped up lies.
All races commit crime.

We know all races commit crimes. I don't care about what white people are doing to each other. I care about what we are doing to ourselves. Closing our eyes to it while our communities suffer from the killings is not going to solve anything. The simple truth is that though we only make 13.3% of the population, we account for more than 50% of the murder victims. We are absolutely over-represented when it comes to being murder victims. We are murdering ourselves faster than the police, prison systems, and drugs.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

(Remember when looking at that chart, that White People make up 77.1% of the population, and we only make up 13.3%.)

Hiding our heads in a narrative of "it is all lies" is not going to solve the problem. I know it is not all lies, since I have lived in LA and Baltimore for years, and grew up seeing the senseless killings centered around drugs and emotionalism. I've lost people I knew from my teenage years to these problems, and I know many others who have too. So acting like our biggest problems are external, is not something I can in all good consciousness do. So you guys can feel comfortable telling yourselves that we do not have too many of our own harming us. I rather see both sides of the issue and work to eliminate the enemies within and without.

So acting like our biggest problems are external, is not something I can in all good consciousness do..
black killing black stems from self hate.
the system of white supremacy teaches black people to hate ourselves.
so, yes, our biggest problem is external.

Last edited:
White supremacists' favorite myths about black crime rates take another hit from BJS study

I reject the lying myth of Blacks committing more crime than any other race. Some whites claim it’s in our DNA.
The phrase Black on Black Crime was coined by institutionalized racism.

I may not care about white communities, but I will not pretend they do not commit crimes, including multiple mass murders. I think it’s in their DNA.

White folk love talking bout black on black crime and I will always counter with white on white crime.
Yes, their is crime in the Black communities same as all other communities.
Why does the media focus primarily on crime in Black communities?

White supremacists' favorite myths about black crime rates take ...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...-black-crime-rates-take-another-hit-bjs-study - 157k - Cached - Similar pages

C49997FC-1E92-4857-B1FD-E93C1FEDE49C.jpeg

DONT ALLOW OTHERS TO DEFINE YOU.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back