Black Relationships : Is It Affection Or Foreplay?

The mam who knows the difference between affection and foreplay has not been born yet

• True

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • False

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
SAMURAI36 said:
My experiences have been just the opposite......

I've been in situations where all I've wanted to do is suck on a woman's nipples, kiss her vagina, suck on her toes...........AND THAT'S ALL.

Or if we're lying on the couch together, and she's lying with her head in my lap, and I have one hand on her breast, and the other stroking her vagina softly, as we watch a movie.....

That doesn't mean that I am necessarily trying to get her ready to have sex; I simply like the way the Female Body looks and feels to me; soft, supple, strange yet familiar, foreign yet native.

I don't necessarily want actual intercourse AT THAT TIME, just to make you feel good--to let you know that I'm attracted to you--that your body is special to me..

However, I guess most women feel that all of this is "foreplay" (which I suppose it is), while I see it as just another level of affection. I guess I can understand how they feel, but I know me......Nothing is happening unless I want it to.

However, I guess most women would feel rejected by this. :)

PEACE
You...you...you just...oh God. A cup of God

river said:
All the hugging and squeasing and kissing and pleasing felt wondeful. Everything was going on the good. Until you picked her up by the thighs and carried her into the bedroom. That's when she started to seem unsure. When you reached for your zipper she hit the breaks--HARD.

You're thinking: Why was she teasing me? What am I supposed to do with this hardup? Why do women always write checks they can't cash?

She's thinking: Why is he pressing me for sex? Why do men always think just because I like them that I'm ready to go to bed with them?

Where did things go wrong? Both partners want to progress but the man is thinking vertically while the woman is thinking horizontally. The man's mind is on the destination while the woman is just enjoying the journey.

Is either one wrong? How would you, my brothers, resolve a situation like
this?

Of course just like with everything else there is a fine line that divides actual affection to foreplay. I don't know if men on a whole actually have a problem discerning the two, but I think anything past kissing is foreplay. In the sense that it leads directly to sex. For a woman to think she can kiss and grope and that not be considered fore play is asinine IMO. I would usually contribute this to inexperience, immaturity, or it is simply teasing. That is a very dangerous game to play. From the opinions of other males here, they tend to think on the same pathlines. Not all, but that's the general consensus that I'm gettiing here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back