Black Relationships : Is It Affection Or Foreplay?

The mam who knows the difference between affection and foreplay has not been born yet

• True

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • False

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
I agree with Destee...communication is key.

However, once you've been in a relationship for awhile, you can do those things without it ALWAYS leading to sex. But, with someone new, your desire to taste that fruit, to sample that fish, to partake of the nectar of heaven, to make those ethereal waters flow from the Nile of ecstasy...:D...is very tempting but can be restrained.

I've been in situations like this where I've finger stroked a woman butt naked, all barriers down, heavy panting, hot bodies and cool tongues...and then she came out of her zone...out of her mood to find herself butt naked and me stroking her ever so gently within her most womanly part to say....*breathing faintly* "Stopp...oh, please stop... I'm not ready for this." Of course, I stop...not wanting to but I did. *sigh* She "seemed' to be in awe of the power of my touch....wanting it...yet...being cautious of its power, of the way it made her submit to my will. :lol: :D

Communication is key ya'll. Destee speakith...so shall it be. :D

jamesfrmphilly said:
sisters, here is a clue.

we cannot read your minds!
No you just go along with whaat you think is happening. So there's BIG assumption on both sides.

I don't have to sit my man down and have a ten minute explanatory discussion every time I kiss him. "okay you can touch me here but don't touch me there. And you'll need a passport to go below the border." That's silly.

But let's have communication if we desire to take things to another level. "I'ma get me some a that." "You're all talk, Charlie."

river said:
But let's have communication if we desire to take things to another level. "I'ma get me some a that." "You're all talk, Charlie."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy, I've been there. But, that's the fun part. I don't get upset about it. I take it as a part of FOREPLAY...the buildup to the finale...the art of resistance. The art of the tease. Or, dare I say, the dance of lovers to come. :wink: :lol: :D

Communication is definitely key.. in any senerio..
As James mentioned in another thread.. TALK TALK TALK..

Monetary said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy, I've been there. But, that's the fun part. I don't get upset about it. I take it as a part of FOREPLAY...the buildup to the finale...the art of resistance. The art of the tease. Or, dare I say, the dance of lovers to come. :wink: :lol: :D

Ah, Indeed.... A longer and much involved foreplay increases the intensity of the orgasm.. so they say..

oldsoul said:
Brother Sun,
U iz too wild! Have me LMAO!
I salute your break-downs and break-outs and concur.
Being from the ole skool, I had to think waaaaaay back to when I was a teen to recall a situation like that described. When I was matured, (by an older woman, all thanks are due), I never had that issue again. Every intimate sharing from then on was always with clear and open agreement and mutual enthusiasm, from affections thru foreplay thru inplay thru aftergasms.
Then again, I've also gone thru long periods of celibacy and learned to control the 'urges' without progressing (or regressing, dependending on one's view) to 'obsessions' or 'fetishes'.

Sister River, when you meet a man who is sensitive to what you need, (it may be a 'whole body therapy' session, if it's been awhile since you were soothed), he'll ask the right questions and you'll get the right healing!
"Whole body therapy" hmmmm I could get used to that. I could get real used to that. There is healing. I once massaged the temples and shoulders of a man who had a throbbing headache. When I finished he felt fine. I looked at my hands like they was new. Dangerous stuff. A simple human touch can drive the Tylenol industry out of business.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back