Chief Elder Osiris : Is It about Surviving In america and Not Freedom ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Is It about Surviving In america and Not Freedom ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Now I know the agony of the Mind that the Honorable Marcus Garvey was experiencing in his effort to educate Black people in america about what is required of them in order to get out from under the control of white folks in power, those that enforce the oppression, suppression and Racism against Black people and cause a division of Economic Class among Black People with a requirement in order for certain Black folks to receive a semblance of white folks Capitalist behavior, those Economic allowed to be privileged black folks must become the exploiters of Black people that is not allowed to receive such privilege from the Master Class of Racist oppressive white people of power in america.

So beloved, here is the reality of the Black psychic in america, those who have been given a pass under the radar of america Racism and acts of discrimination, to the extent that it prevent from having any upward mobility within the Black social stratum in america of certain Black Folks, thus creating a Black class system in america Black social Structure, creating a black psychic among all classes of Black folks that the primary objective among Black people must be to just be able to survive and it is that Mentality that has the Black Mind under arrest and locked up in a prison of despair with an illusion among the momentary allowed to escaped Black people from being held in the handcuff of america Racism and discrimination, so that they may serve as a decoy to Black people.

Beloved, it be those Black people that act and behave with a flawed psychic, that look and falsely describe the white world of power, as Mr.Cosby does to Black people, so there are many untold numbers of Mr. Cosby out there in the Black World, spreading the same poison that Mr Cosby is spreading about Black poor folks and white rich folks, as they falsely describe white america to our Black Children and their poor parents, telling them that it is all about surviving in america and working to advance in a position of a placebo comfort in america.

So tell be beloved, is it the common psychic of Black people in america which is just work to survive in america, regardless of which class level, is that the success of the white man mental conditional program on the Mind of Black people in america, so successful that we do not even entertain the thought of ever being Free from america, in other words is it the handicap of the Black Mind that prevent us Black Folks in america from thinking Freedom, only survival?

Sure it is and the out come from having such a stale target, is what you are looking at concerning our Children behavioral action, which is, our Children have become Killing machines, having no self respect, therefore no respect for each other and it is not their fault, even though we grown up attempt to make it seem as if our children behavior is the created work of the child, as the grown up act as enforcers of an attitude that is expressed in america among Black people, which imply that it is all about survival and never should be about Freedom, yet the environment that have our children in a state of confusion with a disorientation away from the security that freedom will bring to them, as they now perform an action of behavior that is out of the character of Black people and more especially the Black child.

The negro has been conditioned to be satisfied with being able to survive in america, using the backs of the disadvantage as a ladder that will elevate them above the america Black community have not, always misinforming them about what should be the goal of Black people in america and it most certainly is not survival, but more conclusive than that,which is none other than Freedom away from the Diseased Virus environment of america, an environment that is teaching and encouraging our children to become killing machines, having no respect for the Black Life.

In america it should be,it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >