Is it a violation???

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by bientempo, Apr 9, 2010.

1. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Is this a rule 1 violation? I intended no disrespect, was only a point of view.

Yesterday, 11:11 PM
    Therious
    MEMBER Thanks: 0

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bientempo
    this would be the reason that south Carolina used for seceding from the USA, but The people alive today are simply honoring their ancestors, who fought and died in the Civil war.

No different than Dominicans honoring their fallen that died freeing The Dominican republic from Haiti.

No they the white confederates are longing for the days of slavery,torture,murder,castration,rape,burning at the steak,lynching and oppression of Black people. But why should we care?the conned-federates got their ***** kicked in the civil war,by black soldiers who escaped, or were freed by union army members from bondage.

So this thread is interesting in it's name, why do these undereducated,cowardly,pink men and women still fly that flag,the flag of the losers???? because they're still bitter about that but whooping laid on them by the union and those Free Blacks.

So go ahead redknecks,secede again,and will beat you down like we did the first time!

And if you the person who posted this nonsensical post above, are really of Afrikan decent,or a Black Latino (let me guess one of those clearly Black Latinos who think that because they speak Spanish, they are not Black lol. but really I think you are a white person). Well all i can say reading your post is,you are a weak minded punk. Those same Confederates you are defending would kill you if they got a chance,probably calling you the nword while doing.And reading your post,I'd probably cheer them on lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Therious; Today at 02:00 PM.

Today, 02:04 PM
    Therious
    MEMBER Thanks: 0

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bientempo
    Let me see do I care what you think??? NO I DONT. No defense of anyone, just a point of view. We get beat on all the time for Celebrating the 27th of February. Our independence day from Haitian rule, but guess what we will keep doing it.

You obviously don't read much,all I can say is you are a fool,I have zero respect for grown fools. Crack an internet page open and read what slavery,and confederacy was. Read about the Dixiecrats ,Jim crow,and what people who fly that flag really want!!!!!!! You are so weak,ignorant,and gullible you are buying this crap the whites are feeding you. You are an embarrassment to Blacks world wide.

Answer me this, do you seek to enslave,kill or destroy Hatians. i know Domicans jet black don't call themselves black in order to differentiate them selves from Haiti who are the same Black people as you are. matter of fact,you don't have to be black we don't want you,you are not smart enough, or strong enough to be Black. Now go lick some white boys boots you foolish man lol....

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    My names bennet......

:em0200:

:SuN049:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177

With that said, yes this a violation of our rules / very disrespectful /name calling
    way out of line here and our action will follow for such out burst and acts shortly,
    we have to learn to voice our point of view beyond over stepping the lines and bashing
    members , we have to learn too agree to disagree as part of our HIGHER STANDARD this
    was totally un-acceptable.

Admin.
    $$RICH$$

4. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    everyone hates a snitch

5. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Destee/Rich

Destee: $RICH$:

Thank you for the backing up, but from my perspective, I see much less harm in the statements of Awo Dino, than the attacks of Therious that caused the original complaint.
    Am not sure why Awo Dino was banned and Therious warned? But its your board.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Our process of managing is a wide scope where every violation is treated in the manner which we see fit
    and the weight of the member, due to the past and how we have allowed some things, with not everyone
    reading our newly HIGHER STANDARD RULES and show there wild n' out anger or display of disrespect
    and often some who haven't in the past given us these kind of problems would be guided to our Rules.

while i clearly understand your feeling these are the procedures we take, that was an one time warning !
    this gives a member a chance to redeem themselves.

So let me guide you here so you can better understand our newly ways

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64005

Thank you for your concern
    if any more question feel free to post them here
    Admin.
    $$RICH$$