Black People : Is it a Conspiracy?:Off-duty cop kills honor student

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Jackee, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Jackee

Jackee Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    DETROIT — Like millions of others across the country on Thanksgiving weekend, 16-year-old Brandon Moore, a straight-A student at Osborne High School, went out to shop with his friends on the afternoon of Nov. 26.

But Brandon never came home.

An off-duty Detroit police officer, moonlighting on security duty at the National Wholesale Liquidators store in the Bel-Air mall on Detroit’s east side, shot him once in the back as Brandon ran from him. The bullet pierced his heart.

michigancitizen.com

2. QUEEN ABENA

QUEEN ABENA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    What a tragedy:maddd:
    Blessings & Peace to the Boys Family.

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...Just another derivative of the Attack on Young Black Brothas...

KD

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I am terribly sorry that happened to that young Brother and his loved ones. However, I'd like to address: there has GOT to be some "fringe" group of white supremacists possibly the Klan, who are setting out to ruin functionable, up & coming young Black (people) men before their potential is unleashed. C'mon now, all these recent killings of innocent BP?!?! That scene from "Higher Learning" with Remy killing Omar Epps from the roof of a college was another "hint" that Hollywood fed us.

JFP mentioned a few months ago that a couple of young college-bound Brothers were gunned down on cold blood; assailant: unknown.

I believe the Klan and other white extremist groups are fishing out and spying on BM, and paying "hard up" BM to kill each other.
    Believe me the funding IS there for it to happen. I also belive "agencies" actually fueled many of the gang wars, particularly those in Cali. How hard is it to spray-paint a line through a rival gangs graffiti, and getsome killing started?????

Just recently, In Sacramento County, CA, a young prominent entrepreneur was gunned down just after exiting an after-hour joint (bar/restaurant), accompained by his wife; no known enemies. The assailant was a common WM, whom the law took days to release even a description of. Ironically, this Brother had ties to affluent places in the local media. I believe this was a contract killing as well. If I could find news link, I will.

I say all of this to say: If you are on come-up mode; don't ever tell a non-Black your plans; they are extremely jealousof ANY advancement a Black person strives for. Pay close attention to who you allow into your "circle".

I am an optimist; yet, I am hard-pressed to debunk the blanket assertion that conspiracy theories are just.... theories.

Peace

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Isn't it rather obvious to everyone that the klan has swapped out those sheets for bankers' suits? As far as I am concerned, pretty much everything in this society is, and has been for a while, run by the klan.

Maybe it's from living way over here in the corner in this purentee crackerbarrell, but I've been watching this mess get worse and worse ever since reagan. I don't expect it's gonna get any better any time soon ... well, at least from the perspective that it is gonna slow down on it's own initiative.

Politics, economics, entrepreneurialism ain't gonna cut it, since they have written all the rules, policies and procedures. Getting up out of here ain't gonna do much either; where ya gonna go that they can't get to? And there's always somebody wanting to make a buck, one way or another.

It will take all of the real humans (the non-white ones) coming together and just "ignoring" that broken sub-human. IF one is strong enough, one can ignore anything ... but, sadly, it looks as if all that is wanted is to get on top of the pile and do the same to other people.

Everything that you "know" and do is based on a foundation that is not valid for this environment ... but who wants to work hard enough to do anything about it? `Sides, in order to do what needs to be done, money, politics and "control" will all have to be returned to the fictional place from which they came ... but I'm out to lunch and y'all know so much better ... even as you keep reacting to the devestations that have been going on ever since they first came out of the caucasus. <shrug>

6. Jackee

Jackee Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    60's and 70's it never went away it's uncovering

Yall are so on point

Four Marines and 14 young men were arrested at the former Pine Grove Community Center Aug. 13 and charged with trespassing. Investigators said the Marines were recruiting for the Crips gang and planning a fight at an Irmo High football game.

The State Newspaper

Cocaine pipeline financed rebels
    Evidence points to CIA knowing of high-volume drug network

by Gary Webb
    San Jose Mercury News

For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to an arm of the contra guerrillas of Nicaragua run by the Central Intelligence Agency, the San Jose Mercury News has found

The Dark Alliance