Black People : is it a case of racism if....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by blazejay, Nov 17, 2013.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I live in a supposedly diverse community, but we have this church literally behind us.
    Ever since we move in I see a lot of people walk through there and around there, even sit there to take it easy.
    I have done it too till these ******** approach me, talking all that bs about being broken into and stuff so I am like what the hell that got to do with me. I think because I am black that had a lot to do with it and it got me so angry that I say, "f ck religion" because these ******** asking me all these questions was out of line.
    It already sad that they got black folks worshiping a white *******.
    I just go there to be alone to contemplate even the police has not approach me.
    Why they confront me when they should be about minding their business, I did nothing wrong and asserted my rights of free will.
    Is it racist that out of everyone I see doing the same thing, they approach me?

2. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    lol, I had a situation where I worked at a place and some ol' white female was acting like we all good, but when tips ended up missing she blamed me and I was no waiter or busboy, just a dishwasher way back in the day and I tried to apply logic and the white in her overtook the logic.

Ish happens man, don't spend too much time worrying about what the other side thinks as the other side is on some confusion as is.

3. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204

Of course it is. Another example of Trayvon Martin's dilemma, just a different location. Religion is not exempt from racism.
    It's everywhere!

But do you blame the church for being profiled? The profilers, are they members of the church?

4. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
  5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    Then you are wrong. Many in church need saving. That's why they are there. To blame an entire religion because of the acts of a few members is foul