Black Relationships : Is Infidelity The End of A Relationship?

Is Infidelity The End of a Relationship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to me NO it can't once you cross the line and allow the temple to be violated
What constitutes an act of infidelity is dependent upon the exclusivity expectations
within our relationship, I could no longer accept your un-loyal , broken trust.

It die from the mental stand point and the heart ......Bittersweet goodbye!

Scoot over, I'm riding with you.

But, I have seen people get through it some kind of way. I am thinking that their relationship was/is built on something different than the usual, from the start.

every structure that stands is not necessarily "built". Some structures are just the results.. or.. aftermaths. For example.. a building crumbling and it's pieces falling into a pile.

Societies / social structures also crumble and explode and fall.. and the resulting stacks of residue may resemble families.. or couples.. or whatever.. but maybe.. all they really are are piles of circumstance.. reanimated.. repurposed to serve some immediate need.

If you are stepping out on me, you obviously don't want to be here. See ya

to me NO it can't once you cross the line and allow the temple to be violated
What constitutes an act of infidelity is dependent upon the exclusivity expectations
within our relationship, I could no longer accept your un-loyal , broken trust.

It die from the mental stand point and the heart ......Bittersweet goodbye!

Yeah... I'm feeling that. For me it's like a faucet. It turns off as quick as it turns on. I don't have any regrets, once a person has shown me that side of them....I'm ghost.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back