Black Relationships : Is he hiding something?

wholegrain

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 10, 2011
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Need some advice or opinions!

I have been working at this job for about four months-graveyard, well I started showing interest in one of my co workers (graveyard)..and he seemed to have no objections. It started with texting, then to him asking for x rated pictures, to him eventually coming over once a week and us having sexual relations. What I need help with is this: he has never invited me to his home, he always comes over on one of the nights that I am off (we get two nights a week off, and i have tuesday and wednesday off- so i see him on tuesday night or wednesday night-and he works on those nights) and on those nights he always shows up in his work clothes but never went or goes to work, he always calls off on the night he sees me BUT-its like he gets dressed for work and comes over to my house. Sometimes he comes over for a couple of hours, or he may spend the night making sure to not spend the entire day but leaving in the am before 9. We talk about some things, I know he has children, and that he is what he says "focused" (not really knowing what exactly that means, I take it as focused on life, etc) so to ME its not just sex because I feel that he shares a lil bit of him but all in all I am starting to get feelings for him. He calls me babe, baby, etc and that makes me feel ecstatic. But is he hiding something???? What do you guys and gals think??

go to jail.. do not pass go.. do not collect $200.00

translation.. you are out of order.. you did it wrong.. and it is irreparable..
just start over.. and this time.. develop the feelings and learn who he is before
you open your home and your legs and your heart.. okay? okay.

hey.. and when Kemestry gets here call me..

-Peace..

just start over.. and this time.. develop the feelings and learn who he is before

-Peace..

I had to chuckle at the beginning of your response and also say WOW at your response.

-Peace..

Nonetheless, thank you for your response. I've read some of Kemestry's posts, so I am awaiting him as well.

Nonetheless, thank you for your response. I've read some of Kemestry's posts, so I am awaiting him as well.

what you mean.. nonetheless?.. .that was sound advice.. I just ran out of
sugar to coat it with.. look.. when the yoke is broke, it's broke.. you want an
unbroken yoke? get a new egg and handle it with greater care. You can't put
the genie back in the bottle. But I have alternate advice also: Stop trying to
make a sexual relationship into more than what it is..
You are a booty call..
and so is he.. as long as you are both cool with that, then do your thing.. but
you can't try and rationalize it into something deeper than that.. well, you can..
but you'll be lying to yourself. I can't ice skate in my basketball shoes.. or play
basketball in my ice skates.. won't work.. If what you want is something more,
you have to establish that from jump. If I was him, based on what I have
heard, I wouldn't be thinking too seriously about our relationship.. that's what
Focused means.. it means that you are inconsequential in his life.. that he has
his plans.. and his circumstances and he doesn't intend to change his
trajectory based on anything you say or do... short of getting pregnant that
is.. but I'm sure his focus probably demands 1 or 2 condoms.. real talk..
don't be mad at me for telling you straight either..

Peace.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back