IS HE A MESSENGER FROM GOD?

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by sweettee29, Nov 2, 2006.

1. sweettee29

sweettee29 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Bro. Kemetstry has stated several rude and disrespectful remarks toward women in general. Being a woman myself I find him very offensive.
    He goes out of his way to bash women.
    This is just plain old ugly.
    Brother Kem needs to change his tune and get with the upliftment of black people (women included) and stop putting them down over and over again.
    He says he is a messenger from God, yet correct me if I am wrong but, God clearly states that "Man shall not judge man".

Bro. Kem is steadily judging others (especially black women) now what I want to know is WHAT KIND OF MESSENGER OF GOD DOES NOT FOLLOW GODS RULES?
    Sweettee, peace

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace Sweetee,

not only what GOD, but what Color GOD......if he is disrespecting his own!

please post the links you found offensive!

If the BLACK WOMEN is being abused on a BLACK SITE than it must be looked into...........

peace

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister SweetTee ... Kemetstry rides a very fine line, speaking in general and rarely saying ugly and offensive things about Members in particular. My point is, for someone to take it personal, it's a choice they make themselves. I used to do the same thing with him, but i've learned to deactivate those buttons he pushes, rather than try to get him to stop pushing them. Even this isn't totally acceptable, but he's entitled to his opinion, and in our challenge to maintain balance, we've often leaned in his favor (allowing him to remain here).

Unfortunately, he's not the only Member here who does this ... riding the fence so well.

I have spoke with him, and asked him to stop being so ugly, and i think he'll oblige us. If he doesn't Sister, please, don't take what he says personal. I know it's hard, but it's a challenge that will only make you stronger, if you're able to achieve it.

I must admit Sister, i don't see everything he posts, so if you see more, that you think i need to know about ... post it down here. He (and those like him) may just make the mistake of going too far.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee