Black Relationships : Is Halle Berry Right Or Is She Whining?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Halle Berry feels ex-boyfriend is taking advantage of her

BBcBAOM.img
© Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com Halle Berry is trying to reduce her child support payments to her ex. How much less does she want to pay? A lot less.
As if it was even possible, things are getting even uglier in the never-ending child support war between Halle Berry and her ex, Gabriel Aubry.
The Oscar-winning actress filed documents in court to try to reduce Gabriel's monthly support for their 6-year-old daughter, Nahla, from $16,000 a month to $3,800 a month, TMZ is reporting.
Gabriel is vigorously trying to fight the 400% reduction. Gabriel, a model, claims he hasn't been able to get much work since Halle's husband, Olivier Martinez, beat him up when the two got into a fist fight in 2012. Halle isn't buying it.
"There is no case, no law, no logic that says a healthy, active man gets to simply live off child support that the wealthier mother earns," Halle said, per TMZ.
The documents allege that Gabriel isn't even using the money to care for their daughter, but for his personal interests - clothing, fitness, car accessories and electronics.
A source close to Halle's husband told PEOPLE, "She does feel that he is abusing the system and taking advantage of her. Halle does work hard for her money, and it's not easy for her to juggle the two kids with her work schedule. It's understandable that she feels Gabriel should be able to make enough money to support Nahla."
The former couple splits custody of Nahla 50/50. Meanwhile, Halle and her husband have their own bundle of joy together, having welcomed son Maceo Robert Martinez in October 2013, three months after marrying in France

I'm sorry, but what does a 6 year old do that takes 16k a month to live off of? And if the father is a model, he has loot also. Now on the flip side, Halle would have the same objection if he wanted to reduce his payment. So, I'm going to go with whining. I've had a personal experience where this happened. This woman would be on the phone, chewing her kids father out if her child support check was one day late. She got married to the father of my girl's daughter. But when my girl tried to get him to pay child support, that heffa did everything to keep him from taking care of his responsibility.

It's always different when the shoe is on the other foot.

Peace!

I'm sorry, but what does a 6 year old do that takes 16k a month to live off of? And if the father is a model, he has loot also. Now on the flip side, Halle would have the same objection if he wanted to reduce his payment. So, I'm going to go with whining. I've had a personal experience where this happened. This woman would be on the phone, chewing her kids father out if her child support check was one day late. She got married to the father of my girl's daughter. But when my girl tried to get him to pay child support, that heffa did everything to keep him from taking care of his responsibility.

It's always different when the shoe is on the other foot.

Peace!

Someone has to be a full time parent. His career has suffered. Moreover, she had him beat up. Plus, isn't this all part of being liberated? Guys have been paying for years

Someone has to be a full time parent. His career has suffered. Moreover, she had him beat up. Plus, isn't this all part of being liberated? Guys have been paying for years

The arguments are the same for both, only the gender is different. Like in my true life example. She would give an inch for her children's father, but she did everything she could to stop someone else father from paying his fair share. The fact still remains, why does any 6yr old need 16k a month to survive. You and I would be told in a heartbeat to find a cheaper place to live. We would be told an assortment of things that would reduce the amount that it takes for us to survive. Like I said, she's whining, I really have no sympathy for her because I'm sure she has not felt sorry for men that was in the same boat she is.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back