Black People : Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self?

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Is God Real Or Is Just Our Higher Self?

To question the Divine Reality Of God is to verify your self-ignorance

The conventional belief is that there are three stages of the body-mind dimension, the Id, Ego, and Superego, Meaning, Conscious, Subconscious, and Super Consciousness.

My thoughts are that there are only two stages of Mind awareness, Conscious and Subconscious, anything has to do with beyond Mind awareness is not of the Functioning of the Mind.

I take the position regarding the Mind that there are only two Dimensional functioning of the Mind, which is Conscious Awareness, and Sub-Conscious Awareness, which is Subliminal Awareness, which has to do with a superficial aware conscious state, which is the sub-conscious state of Awareness, the so call superconscious Awareness, is beyond mind functioning awareness, which I refer to as the intuitive Dimension of Divine Awareness, {Reality } which is beyond the state of consciousness.

Again, there are those who refer to those stages as the Id, Ego, and Superego, conscious, subconscious, and superconscious.

Any stage of consciousness is functioning within the power of the Mind of the Body life physical state of Being.

Intuitiveness, it's beyond the mind into the ethereal Dimension of revealed Reality, which is beyond Mind functioning Awareness.

The higher so call of the self, is the Divine Essence of the Body Mental state of Being, that Higher Self is Dark Energy Intelligence, present verifying the power, Sacredness, and Reality of Freedom, giving the physical presence of your Being the uninterrupted and noninterference with your ability to freely make choices while living to be the physical minded self.

I Share Information To Inform You Of What You Already Once Knew, And Not To Conform You Into Believing What That White Racist Has Educated You To Believe About His Created Religious God, and about your Body, Mind-Soul, and Spirit.

Nature which is the Divine Essence Of Us All and is the prime attribute of the Divine Essence, God, has Designed all things physical with an ability to freely Choose to Live Life in the physical as you so desire, without interference from the Divine Essence, God Of Us All, and it is you who will experience the consequence of your action, beloved.

To Question The Reality Of The Divine Essence, God, Is An Ignorant Act Of A Profane Mind Spirit, beloved!!!

Divine Reality

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back