Brother AACOOLDRE : Is God a Sun?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 2, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    God tells Moses "I AM that AM" Exodus 3:14

AM is an Egyptian word for SUN

So if God created Mankind in his image after his likeness we shouldn't say AM is found in Adam?

So Jesus does say we are "Children of Light".

EVE created from Adam. Eve short for Evening/Sunset which is the Moon that shines from the SUN.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Who is Adam and Eve?
    By Andre Austin

Adam and Eve are symbolic of the Sun and Moon from the Egyptian religion.

Adam=Atum/ =sun and Eve=evening/sunset/moon
    Eve was like Isis and Mary was like Isis. Isis was called Meri the nun. Mary was called a nun for several reasons I will touch on shortly.

The root words used to construct Atum and Adam refer to the sun.

Diop reports “Taking our inspiration from Plutarch, we could also establish a relationship between the birth of Nephthys (sister of Isis and Osiris), who enters the world through her mother’s ribs, and that of Eve, created from the rib of Adam”-see African Origin of Civilization by Cheikh Anta Diop p.283 note 6.

In one of the oldest and most important ancient Egyptian creation myths, the creator god Atum (sun) arose in a mound [later pyramid] of earth from the dark water of chaos called Nun.

Mary is called a Nun in part because Nun is a Egyptian word for water that gives birth to the sun/Jesus. So we see in Genesis that before life we have the dark deep waters before the sun or plants comes out. Jesus ritual of going under water and coming out is taken from Egyptian texts and relates to the 4 elements. So the only sign Jesus gives is Jonah? Being in the earth under water for three days.So if there is only one sign then the sign of the moon and sun having the kingdom at hand/horns must be related cause their one sign.We have the sun dying (sunset/moon)for three days but coming back alive from the earth/moon/water into light again. These signs are all interrelated.

Adam/Atum are alike:

1.Adam created from a collection of dust from ground
    Atum created from a collection of earth from a mound
    2. Atum is a sun god of Ra
    Jesus called a God and a sun in Psalm 84:11 & Malachi 4:2 Paul calls Jesus Adam too.
    The last two words of Adam name (Am) is Egyptian word for sun. Am is found in Ham,Cham, and Sam all Egyptian words for “sun burnt”.
    3. Atum was also shown in the form of a Ram.book of revelation foundation of new heaven were laid in the sign of the ram 2410bc then the fishes in 255bc.No wonder Isaiah assocates Ram with mountain. Atum was created from mountain.And the so called words of Jew and Jehovah are Egyptian for Mountain.
    Jesus being a second Adam/Atum according to Paul was associated with a lamb. Ram/Lamb are all sheep and have am in their words.
    4. Now if Adam was created in the image of God and God was called a sun this would make Adam and children after him “Children of light/sun”. In Egypt the word mason meant “Child of the Sun”.
    5. If we leave out the two A’s from Atum and Adam we have dam/tum. The Semitic word d is equivalent of the Egyptian T. Therefore Tum/Dam are interchangeable. If you take a reading of “Anacalypsis” By Godfrey Higgins you will learn the words Um and Am both mean sun.
    6. The Egyptian Jesus was the second Atum; Paul’s Jesus is the second Adam.

The Egyptians symbolized the sun and moon giving birth to Mankind. So we have the woman with the sun and moon giving birth to the messiah in Revelation 12 to become the New Israel/church. Its no accident that Israel is related to Isis/moon and Ra/sun god and El=sun ; and the very word Catholic derives from the sun and moon as the keys of Gold and silver of their Popes. The male/fire and female/water opposites coming together as one (universal) is once again symbolic of the Sun and Moon or the upright and downward pyramids/Pope’s miter/crowns.

Notes:
    Plutarch in his book “Isis and Osiris” stated the Egyptians celebrated a festival “Which they give the name of ‘Osiris coming to the moon’, and this marks the beginning of the spring[or Generation/Frogs]. Thus they make the power of Osiris to be fixed in the moon, and say that Isis [a form of Eve], since she is generation, is associated with him. For this reason they also call the moon the Mother of the world, [Eve was called mother of all living] and they think that she has a nature both male and female as she is receptive and made pregnant by the sun (Osiris)”. Like I said before sunset =the moon and that Eve was short for evening. Either way you have a Black couple giving birth to the world in Africa.

Plato studied in Egypt for ten plus years. Plato discovered that marriage/union was symbolic of two pyramids one up (fire/sun) the other down (water/moon). Have you ever wondered why Christians get married and form a pyramid?. Pyramids were symbolic of sunrise and sunset. Five as a marriage number comes from adding the odd/female and even/male numbers of both pyramids. Five was Horus/Jesus a Venus five pointed star; Venus the morning star was male/sun and evening star was female/moon. We see the allusion of five virgin brides being able to see Jesus/the groom in the New Testament.

Pyramids were also associated with the stars of Orion. Orion was called the Mountain of dove. Pyramids were called mountains too.

3. Pharaoh Jahil

Pharaoh Jahil Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thanx for the knowledge! - Shem Hotep

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    In other old testament quotes they represent God as a sun too in Psalm 84:11 & Malachi 4:2?

5. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    this is interesting dre....

very interesting..wel i believe he is the sun and more than that...
    i mean imagine how strong the lightening of an angel is.........
    and i mean he says no one cant see me..........will ever see me..
    though his exsistance is in all things.......

but this is very interesting.......
    and well yeah there is a truth in it about eve .....hihi i,m a Moony at times....so i would say and sing

Give me the sun give me the place where i belong...

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello AACOOLDRE

I have a question, If Horus/Jesus is indeed the five pointed star venus, Is the morning star refereing to the planet Venus and the evening star the planet earth?

Astronomers claim that venus is the exact opposite of the planet earth. They say that at some point the planet venus is going to catch up to the planet earth and become parallel for some period of time. Then venus will surpast the earth. If Horus/Jesus is the Star/planet Venus, what does this phenomenom mean to us the children of the sun?

7. HerukhuMaat

HerukhuMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Aacooldre, while you present some interesting points, please show me where AM=the Sun.

I have not found that anywhere and I know quite a bit of Medu Netcher (some call heiroglyphs). I know that EM or M or AM means "of" or "within" but I have never seen it in reference to the SUN.

Please enlighten me.

8. NileReflection

NileReflection Active Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +2
    TWA NTR (Shri sa hotep)

Peace
    Thanks for posting this info. This is very interesting. It enhances my beginner studies.

9. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    "The Egyptian Jesus was the second Atum; Paul's Jesus is the second Adam."

Again, another link to the pre-dynastic Memphite Theology.

10. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (AACOOLDRE) - Adam and Eve are symbolic of the Sun and Moon from the Egyptian religion.

adam and eve are actually geb & nut, which is the earth and the sky.

the great god ra separates geb & nut, who originally were together. every night nut descends to embrace geb.
    similarly, "god" separates eve from adam's side. originally they are together.

geb & nut have 5 children, 3 males and 2 females. ausar, auset, set, nebthet, heru the elder.

adam & eve have 3 named sons (no mention of daughters) cain, abel, seth.

the first fratricide in kemet is of the children of geb & nut, when set kills ausar.

the first fratricide in the bible is of the sons of adam & eve - cain killing abel.

thus adam & eve are basically geb & nut. earth & sky.