IS excel10k A FORUM TROLL?

JohnHorse said:
excel10k appears to be a forum troll. every topic started, no matter the subject, he always starts talking about how much money he make, is he throwing it in our faces?

as far as aids go YOU LOOK IT UP! i hate people who act like they have a blind eye to whatever the white man does

Hello Brother JohnHorse

You have presented your concerns with no evidence to support it. If you suspect Brother/Sister(?) Excel10k as a troll, it's always a good idea to link a post or posts for your accusations. After you link such, your concerns will be reviewed and evaluated and a response will follow. We are a very diverse people with many diverse oppinions. Disagreements and/or oppinions does not always equal a troll or violation. Please post a link to support your concerns for further review.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to us!

:heart:

Sounds like the refrigeratorcalling the stove white

JohnHorse said:
excel10k appears to be a forum troll. every topic started, no matter the subject, he always starts talking about how much money he make, is he throwing it in our faces?

as far as aids go YOU LOOK IT UP! i hate people who act like they have a blind eye to whatever the white man does
"Matrix Reloaded"
"Godd**** Morpheus, everyone doesn't believe what you believe!!!!!!!!!!
"My believes do not require them to Sir!"

The man said he wanted to help Black folks, and asked a list of problems we can work together on to solve.
He has offered an olive branch and one spits in his hand??????
Who is the real hater?
I do not subscribe to his beliefs about, racism.
But I will work with someone who will be willing to work for the betterment of Black folks instead of just ,folks who are about verbal masturbation. and flame wars.

My doctor doesn't believe what I do about racism but he is good at what he does,so is my plumber, accountant and mechanic.
They provide soutions

PurpleMoons said:
Hello Brother JohnHorse

You have presented your concerns with no evidence to support it. If you suspect Brother/Sister(?) Excel10k as a troll, it's always a good idea to link a post or posts for your accusations. After you link such, your concerns will be reviewed and evaluated and a response will follow. We are a very diverse people with many diverse oppinions. Disagreements and/or oppinions does not always equal a troll or violation. Please post a link to support your concerns for further review.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to us!

:heart:

MAMA QUEEN PURPLEMOONS....
You may consider the FACTS:...

1. HE HAS BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR WHAT:?:...BOUT A MONTH AND A HALF...IN THAT TIME...HE HAS BEEN WARNED TWICE (IF MY MEMORY SERVES M.E. CORRECTLY) TO NOT POST LINKS WITHOUT BE~ING A PREMIUM MEMBER...I'M NOT SURE IF HE HAS IN FACT BECOME ONE...YET.IF HE DID....IT WAS AFTER THOSE TWO WARNINGS...

2. I TRUST THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVER...IN THE @YEAR SINCE MY MEMBERSHIP (PREMIUM I MIGHT ADD) HERE...HAVE I EVER HAD A NEED TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS I DID TODAY...MY EARTHDAY AT THAT....YET...I HAVE NOT ALSO, EVER....BEEN SO OPENLY AND VICIOUSLY ATTACKED...well aite...It's was not THAT BAD...the things he said to about M.E or alluded to...as in post# 83 of the REPARATIONS DUE US..thread...dang and look at that...the thread was SOLEY ABOUT WHETHER WE WERE DUE REPARATIONS OR NOT....NOT EVEN A DEMAND FOR THEM...

3. AS A RE~SULT OF HIS INFLUENCES HERE IN THE FAMILY, WELL...I'LL ALLOW THE TEAM TO DO IT'S JOB...

THOSE WERE JUST SOME THOUGTHS WHICH CAME TO MIND WHEN I HEARD YOUR WORDS.
WOULD I HAVE BE~GAN A PETITION TO HAVE HIM ADDRESSED IN THIS WAY...MAYBE ..NOT...
I DID HOWEVER...HAVE A THOUGHT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO TO BE~GIN A THREAD SEEKING OTHERS EXPERIENCES OF MRRON'S PRESENCE AND PARTICIPATION..YET..AS ALL CAN SEE....I DID NOT.

ANYWHO...APOLOGIES FOR THE CAPS....I HAD GONE TOO FAR TO SWITCH AND RE~TYPE WITHOUT THEM...
and for consistency ..I let if go...

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back