Black People : Is Erykah Badu crazy? (or Yoko Ono??)

:qqb006: nah, all i noticed was how fat her bum was....
that wasn't fat that was heaven, but that amount of heaven will place
the concept of Dealy Plaza,
and the following executions of Dr King and Malcolm, registered sharply in the
back of the mind of every brother that watches this,

you kow how sublinimal prpogramming works!!!!!

I keep trying to make sense of the video. Yeah, she shows her ***, but I am hoping it's about more than that.

I was doubting that the video was really done in one take, guerilla-style, based on the rather latent expressions and reactions of the surrounding people.

Then I thought about how Ms. Badu has seemed especially proud of her behind since she got one (after the birth of Seven, it seems). She has made a production out of turning her back to the audience in live and taped performances, while wearing very fitted clothing, nonetheless.

I'm not hatin'. I understand the power of a tight waist, hips and assets, and I know the effect it can produce or message others may think are conveyed unintentionally.

Anyway, I am going to hope she is challenging the status quo, illustrating what happens when it is butted against, and protesting mediocrity and complacency in the process.

Unfortunately, the average person will only see a sister showin' her ***.

it ain't deep

she shows her ***, but I am hoping it's about more than that.
no, it is not

kde said:
I was doubting that the video was really done in one take, guerilla-style, based on the rather latent expressions and reactions of the surrounding people.
she was never there live. it's all done in the studio.

kde said:
yep

I keep trying to make sense of the video. Yeah, she shows her ***, but I am hoping it's about more than that.

Then I thought about how Ms. Badu has seemed especially proud of her behind since she got one (after the birth of Seven, it seems). She has made a production out of turning her back to the audience in live and taped performances, while wearing very fitted clothing, nonetheless.

I'm not hatin'. I understand the power of a tight waist, hips and assets, and I know the effect it can produce or message others may think are conveyed unintentionally.

Anyway, I am going to hope she is challenging the status quo, illustrating what happens when it is butted against, and protesting mediocrity and complacency in the process.

ever heard of the Grassy Knoll?

ever see a woman get shot?

children in my district have!

no, it is not

she was never there live. it's all done in the studio.

yep
I cannot convince anyone that Romare Bearden, can paint realism or tell anyone that when Coltrane goes way out and screams , that it's a form of protest

Some will say Bearden makes collages like their 7 year old and that Coltrane was probably on drugs

art is up to the beholder of it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back