Chief Elder Osiris : IS EGYPTOLOGY JUST ANOTHER FORM OF RELIGION, FAITH AND BELIEF?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved:

First of all the answer to the question is yes and I share such a response based upon the in depth research by the Honorable Chancellor William, informing us in his book, The Destruction Of Afrikan Civilization, who it is that constituted the Egyptians and how they came to assume thir ethnic identity, so yes Egyptology is just another form of religion.

The Theology of our Ancient First Way Afrikan Ancestors, dealt not in a belief system concerning the Divine Essence, they were a part of a knowledge system that interacted with the Universe and in their expression of the Universe deities, which are the stars and planets that are visible and the Elemental forces that are not visible but is made to be aware of by the Nature and action of all things in motion, seen and not seen..

The Empirical proof that there is the presence of a Divine Essence is the order in which the universe function and where there is Harmony, Order, and Balance in action, there is the verification of Intelligence, and are we not an active part of the physical Universe?

It is by the fact that you are, is proof enough that the Divine Essence Is True and Real ?

Now, allow me to get back to the question of religion, which is a cultist institution, because its members are conditioned to believe in a formed doctrine presented by liars and deceivers parading around claiming to have been called to be chosen to be the personal representative of their religious God, a religion that is about a God that carry Human Character of behavior, vain in the action described by the religious doctrine.

Now, all of the Godly man made deities to be a God in need to be worship, is what serve to be the corner stone of religious belief in those various man made Gods, Gods of fictions and illusions.

Take the so call Egyptians Gods, they are the God foundation of all of the other religious Gods, so they all are based upon lies and deception.

Our First Way Ancestors who were Divine Beings, because of their knowledge and interaction with the Universe, of which their Theology is based upon, which is symbolism and not personification of God, just as all mode of communication and mathematical equation is based upon symbols, method used to signify your intelligence, not some personified made up belief system.

The Egyptian after coming to be a unique ethnic of Afro/Arab assimilation, who would have nothing to do with their Black Mother and Caucasian Arab Father, they set out to create a culture that would reflect their new found ethnicity and with all of our Black Ancestors written and esoterically taught information, concerning the Divine Deity that make up the physical universe, the Universe they used to construct what you now revere as Egyptian Religion and we Black Folks have adopted it to be our very own, not so beloved, our First Way Ancestors were way more wisely intelligent than that.

Our First Way Ancestors Charted the Universe way before they came to this planet, so when they came here they did not come with an Egyptian Religious doctrinal theology, they came with universal symbolics of the universe and with a Theology based upon the universal principles of opposites, they gave identity in divine Beings Terms to the Universal Bodies and unseen Elements, so no, they did not create the Ausar /Osiris, Auset / Isis and all of the other adopted fallen Afrikan and afro/arab egyptain chracterization of their Gods and with a doctrine to condition your mind to, our First Way Ancestors knew better than to do that, because they knew such a presentation would cause nothing but confusion concerning the Divine Essence and in Divine Truth and Reality, which is forever continued to be discovered that Divine Darkness is the essential garment of the Divine Essence, there is no room for confusion, and all of the Divine Essence attributes verify such Truths, which consist of the stars, planets and the various Divine Energy particle Elements.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind to Your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    You droppin it real hard on this one!!!! But are you saying we got away from the elemental and Universal understanding and took up a political theology?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I will respond to you like this, all religion is established by vain selfish Beings and the God created by such a Being, reflect the character of its creator and religion is no more than a culture of doctrinal belief, faith and hope,designed to arrest your mind in such a way that you become a member of that religious cult, yes beloved, religion is cultist in its teaching and requirement.

Therefore religious theology is political with a main purpose to control and confuse the mind of its members, whom most if not all, become fanatical in their belief in the liar and deceiver who teach such a religious doctrine calling themselves to be personal representative of their made up God, which confuse you about Self and by doing so, you become confuse about the Divine Essence, (God) the Universe, and without Divine Knowledge of those two action, you leave yourself open to believe any and everything told to you about anything.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved And Allow Your Self To remember The Divine Truth About Thyself!

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    all I gotta say is.................... word. I'm actually taking a course on African Religion this semester, and classmate of mind brought up a "flawed" point that many people think of when it comes to ancient forms of religion. That point being that Africans viewed these beliefs more as a form of "spirituality" than "religion."

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I am not attempting to convert you nor am I attempting to convince you of anything regarding religion, but it would please me if you would allow your mind to guide you without it being influenced by others whose mind is not yet aware of who you are.

Now, I will say this and I will not respond to you again unless you can convince me that you truly are a seeker of the Divine knowledge about your self.

You have two types of approaches to Spirituality, one is profanely religious and the other is profoundly Divine, now the question become, what is Spirituality?

I will leave you with this, when dealing with your Ancient Ancestors, it is important to know in which dispensation of Time you are dealing in and when you attempt to assign Religion to your Ancient ancestors, then know you have not gone back in the past far enough to give them Divine respect, because you see, religion is a cultist institution with an objective to confuse, lie, and deceive you, it cause you to reveal a religious profane spirituality, which is no more than an expression of your attitudinal behavior and it is expressed profoundly Divinely or profanely, religiously.

Can you Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind to your Self, beloved.

This Ancient Divine Theology you will not get in those White folks Educational Institution nor in the religious institutions, which both are political, beloved,and the politics of those institutions are to keep you from knowing the Divine truth about Whom you really are, beloved.

Be kind to your self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala

6. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    Nah I'm following you, lol. I just pointed out the fact that religion existed before judaism, christianity, islam, etc.

I believe religion "can" be that which is one reason why I don't consider myself "religious" in any sense. In some ways it depends on how you define religion. I really don't see anything wrong with religion at it's basic core. I view it as another belief system which everyone on the face of this earth has rather they be religious, spiritual, agnostic, atheist, etc. At the end of the day it's all "beliefs," which can't be proven.

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved you excite my interest which is why I am coming back to you and it is because of how we black people have been conditioned to be fascinated about religion and the fact that you issue a face of the earth condemnation of all people in claiming that everybody is motivated in life by belief, which is to imply that there is nothing in this entire Universe that we can be certain about.

Beloved, such a statement is self condemning, more so than you being able to factual condemn everybody to religion and a belief system.

Beloved, religion is condemning of its own institutional action, by the very fact of its deceiving doctrine.

Is it not a fact that Religion has a bloody and lying trail of causing its believers to become murderers and by deceiving the world, and is it not so that it is religion that now paralyze the mind of the Black World and prevent Black people from having the motivation to liberate ourselves from our present living condition, we with a need to become reunited again?

Show me one Divine act that religion has done to bring justice to the Black world,the world it played a part in causing its fall from its Divine awareness of the Divine Essence and its Universe, and has caused justice to come to those who have been treated religiously unjustly.

Is it not religion that keep the mind of Black People imprisoned in belief, so that we will not be able to come back into the knowledge of our selves?

Do you truly think that religion is interested in having Black people come back into the Divine Knowledge of Self.

Beloved are you aware that religion see Black people as a threat to its institutional dominance, should we regain our Divine Mind? Such would cause the down fall of religion, beloved.

No beloved, everybody on the face of this earth is not a victim of a belief system, there are many of us Black people that move based upon the Divine Knowledge that is revealed to us.

Are you satisfied to believe that the Divine Essence (God) can or can not be for the Divine Truth and Realness that it verify to be, by the mere fact that you are, and that the planets and stars do not fight with each other and each remain constantly moving along their assigned path and continue to function intelligently, without envy and malice toward each of their action.

To believe is to indicate doubt and to remain in the prison of uncertainty, the attributes of faith in religion, where Divine Truth and Reality is not present and is more than a perception.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Beloved when discussing religion, do not take it as an act of debate, but as an exercise in Divine Reasoning.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder